Legato Etude
Nick325
Sep 13 2007, 10:35 AM
GMC:er
Attached File  legato_etude.mp3 ( 258.39K ) Number of downloads: 339

any thing im doing wrong. and im making sure i keep my thumb in the middle of the neck wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Sep 13 2007, 11:42 AM
Just try to clean it up a little, especially at the end. Make it flow smoother, and be surre to mute the strings. But otherwise, good job smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Sep 13 2007, 11:43 AM

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 13 2007, 05:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Sep 13 2007, 11:35 AM) *
Attached File  legato_etude.mp3 ( 258.39K ) Number of downloads: 339

any thing im doing wrong. and im making sure i keep my thumb in the middle of the neck wink.gif

Strength in the fingers will come with time. Legato is not that easy but you are doing good job there. You're not doing anything wrong - at least from what i can hear, so it's a matter of time and practice when your legato becomes loud.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Sep 14 2007, 04:08 AM
k thats what im trying to get

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:24 PM