Theory, Guitar
kingwayne
Apr 13 2010, 07:35 PM
GMC:er
where im at right now,i understand all the chords in all the major key,the 1,4,5,progression , the nashville number system including bar chords, on the fifth and sixth strings,i understand the five patterns of the pentatonic scales.i would say that im at beginners level,what im interested in ,from here on out is guitar theory on all the levels,such as intervals etc.

Edit - Changed from all caps - Chris Evans

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris Evans: Apr 13 2010, 11:40 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
relaxenjoy
Apr 13 2010, 07:39 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
STOP YELLING AT US!

Anyways, here's a thread I recently started, I hope some of the info in it can help you!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=34575

Also, have you seen the Andrew's Theory Board? There is a sticky in there about where to start as well as a listing of all the lessons if you know what you would like to learn next.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darknodar123
Apr 13 2010, 07:52 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (relaxenjoy @ Apr 13 2010, 09:39 PM) *
STOP YELLING AT US!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Epic!!!! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:43 PM