Updated My Hd Cam, yeeey :)
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 18 2011, 08:14 PM
Instructor
So far I was using digital cameras for video production, mostly Nikon D500, D7000 and D300, and they were all producing good results, but I was always missing the HD camcorder feel. Soooooo biggrin.gif

this is what I got now biggrin.gif

Panasonic HDC-SD60

Cheapest native 1MOS HD camcorder (cheapest I could find), but it does the job great, specially in low light conditions! smile.gif It has component and HDMI outs, writes 1080@50i@17mbps AVCHD videos on memory cards, and has awesome zoom! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Aug 19 2011, 02:09 AM
GMC:er
Enjoy smile.gif I"ve been using a Sony HD mini and a Canon Vixia HD mini cam. I must say I think you might miss the shallow depth of field you can create with a Canon DSLR. But it is really handy having a nice, small HD cam. smile.gif I usually end up trying to put the depth of field back in with the Magic Bullet plugins when I shoot with my Vixia.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:30 PM