Hi All!
Blackjack94
Dec 28 2012, 09:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi all!

My name is Joaquin (South american name haha) I'm new here, I'm excited to learn a lot about new techniques and much more!

I'm 18 years old, and I started playing guitar four years ago, but now I take it very seriously when practicing all day (...And sometimes all night. mom gets angry because of that! laugh.gif )

I love to use Schecters, and sometimes Ltd guitars. My favorite is my Schecter hellraiser.

Greetings to all from Chile! and excuse my bad english sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 28 2012, 09:46 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hello and welcome to GMC Joaquin! smile.gif

Great to hear you are practicing a lot and having fun.
Hope to see you take part in GMC collaborations and REC program smile.gif

Please let me know if you have any questions about anything GMC related.

See you around the forum,
Bogdan

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 28 2012, 09:56 PM
Instructor
Hi Joaquin, welcome to GMC !

It's great that you've decided to take guitar more seriously... you'll find many things here that will help you. smile.gif

Those Schecter Hellraisers do look incredibly nice !

P.S. Your English is fine, never apologise ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 29 2012, 06:24 AM
Instructor
Hi neighbour! Here Gabriel from Argentina! smile.gif
Welcome to GMC! Don't worry about your English, everybody can understand you perfectly.
Enjoy the site and let us know if you need anything!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 29 2012, 09:06 AM
Instructor
Hey man! Welcome to GMC! As the guys said, let us know how we can help you out and don't forget to be curious and explore the site!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Dec 31 2012, 11:19 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hi man, welcome to this great society! Just saw your neoclassical take. A really good start, you say you get nervous but it seems to me that you play with confidence and comfort. And your English is fine. Oh, and I want a Hellraiser, too!

H4H

+Quote Post
Blister
Jan 1 2013, 01:23 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to GMC Joaquin! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 1 2013, 10:57 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC Joaquin!

Nothing's wrong with your english, so don't worry!

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Blackjack94
Jan 2 2013, 06:11 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Dec 31 2012, 10:19 AM) *
Hi man, welcome to this great society! Just saw your neoclassical take. A really good start, you say you get nervous but it seems to me that you play with confidence and comfort. And your English is fine. Oh, and I want a Hellraiser, too!

H4H

Thank you!! When im alone, i play with a lot of accuracy...i love fast neoclassical style! but the nervious attacks always betrays me when people is looking at me, i get really sad about that. Good luck!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 2 2013, 06:58 AM
GMC:er
Hi Joaquin.

I'm new here too. Looks like a cool place with enough info to keep us busy for two lifetimes!
Many years ago (1999 or 2000?) I was at the Vina del Mar music festival. I had one of the best weeks of my life!
Great music, great seafood, great wine ... and many good Pisco Sours.

*I want a Schecter Hellcat VI.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2013, 08:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jan 2 2013, 05:58 AM) *

I would always go for the things above laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Blackjack94
Jan 2 2013, 06:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jan 2 2013, 05:58 AM) *
Hi Joaquin.

I'm new here too. Looks like a cool place with enough info to keep us busy for two lifetimes!
Many years ago (1999 or 2000?) I was at the Vina del Mar music festival. I had one of the best weeks of my life!

*I want a Schecter Hellcat VI.

That sounds cool!!! i use to go to vina del mar every year and the people is so friendly! is nice to hear you like my country smile.gif. My dream is be a schecter guitars endorser someday smile.gif good luck!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 2 2013, 07:43 PM
QUOTE (Blackjack94 @ Jan 2 2013, 05:19 PM) *
That sounds cool!!! i use to go to vina del mar every year and the people is so friendly! is nice to hear you like my country smile.gif. My dream is be a schecter guitars endorser someday smile.gif good luck!

One of the most memorable trips of my life!
You're a good player man. I still finding my way around here. It took me a little while to find your video.
When you get that endorsement from Schecter I'm going to hit you up for discount on that Hellcat VI laugh.gif .

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 2 2013, 09:51 PM

Big Shout out to CHILE!!! smile.gif Great to have you here with us! You are going to love it here. Join in the Video Chat Lessons and Forums right away!!!

Todd

QUOTE (Blackjack94 @ Dec 28 2012, 03:27 PM) *
Hi all!

My name is Joaquin (South american name haha) I'm new here, I'm excited to learn a lot about new techniques and much more!

I'm 18 years old, and I started playing guitar four years ago, but now I take it very seriously when practicing all day (...And sometimes all night. mom gets angry because of that! laugh.gif )

I love to use Schecters, and sometimes Ltd guitars. My favorite is my Schecter hellraiser.

Greetings to all from Chile! and excuse my bad english sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:51 PM