> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Snackajacks Secret Guitar Laboratory
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 27 2013, 07:19 AM
Instructor
Hehe, by all means!

Let me know when you have something cooked up over the track biggrin.gif Otherwise, how's playing going?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 27 2013, 02:26 PM
GMC:er
Goodd, When I have a day off work I am going to record the covers I have learned so far.
My sister bought a canon camera so I might borrow that one. Oh yea I got work at a
Gasstation in summer so I might have money for a 7 string biggrin.gif but currently I am listening and covering Periphery and
Eden from TesseracT. Still playing about 3 hours a day biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 28 2013, 08:36 AM
Instructor
Sounds good to me man!! biggrin.gif Playing 3 focused hours a day can offer great results - you're only learning songs or are you also doing any other exercises?

Looking forward to see some vids from ya wink.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 28 2013, 07:54 PM
I am learning full songs as well as some licks that I just hear on the radio, trying to recreate the tunes that I have in my head ( wow that sounds freaky ) and I am still jamming over some tracks biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 29 2013, 01:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Jun 28 2013, 06:54 PM) *
I am learning full songs as well as some licks that I just hear on the radio, trying to recreate the tunes that I have in my head ( wow that sounds freaky ) and I am still jamming over some tracks biggrin.gif

Sounds like more of a creative endeavor biggrin.gif Nice!! Can you lay down 3 quick licks that you have heard? I am curious biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 29 2013, 05:50 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 29 2013, 12:31 PM) *
Sounds like more of a creative endeavor biggrin.gif Nice!! Can you lay down 3 quick licks that you have heard? I am curious biggrin.gif

Yes I will record em as soon smile.gif just back from a trip to amsterdam to get my parents to the airport and after that went to antwerp in belgium to help my sister moving out and now im finally back. Tiredd.

I am also working on different vibratos when bending. It adds a nice flavour
You will hear from me !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2013, 12:33 PM
Instructor
That sounds like a plan mate - drop a line when you have'em up here wink.gif I always like it when I hear people telling me that they are working on articulation skills!

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jun 30 2013, 10:06 PM
Damnit, I don't have any equipment in here to record ( holiday , I am my parents house ) however I got a new phone so I
am going to try out how that works out tomorrow evening. I think one of the licks is something I want to progress upon.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 1 2013, 06:58 AM
Instructor
No biggie man, use the phone - I think I have a good idea, regarding how you can master a lick and place it in your quiver for universal usage wink.gif

I heard Steve Vai talk about this last week - he called it 'conquering your limitations'

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jul 30 2013, 05:49 PM
So I finally managed to get access to the forum back biggrin.gif
I went to Musicstore in Koln today to look at some shiny gear , played some PRS, some Sterling and Ibanez but
came to the conclusion that I didn't any of these guitars more comfortable to play than my own, maybe its just because I am used to it

I also redid some settings on my boss gt5 to get a better tone, took it back to basic without delays, chorus etc and then rebuilded again.
Tomorrow I am going to get some wood to block my tremolo on my Rg550 to get it to drop the tuning.

And yes, I still have to shoot video's over this week. But as said, I worked out one of the licks that I talked about and I am looking forward to let you hear it. but it has to be perfect smile.gif

Btw Cool video ! I saw your video with the other band, I really like it, You will become famous biggrin.gif

Gtrz from the Netherlands

Marc

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 31 2013, 08:04 AM
Instructor
Hey Marc!

Glad you had the opportunity to test the axes and it looks like you are a busy guy smile.gif Now, blocking that trem is a great idea - what do you plan on performing with the drop tuning?

That lick doesn't have to be perfect smile.gif I need to correct something, right? biggrin.gif And thank you - that song used to rock my childhood!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jul 31 2013, 08:06 AM

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jul 31 2013, 05:53 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 31 2013, 07:04 AM) *
Hey Marc!

Glad you had the opportunity to test the axes and it looks like you are a busy guy smile.gif Now, blocking that trem is a great idea - what do you plan on performing with the drop tuning?

That lick doesn't have to be perfect smile.gif I need to correct something, right? biggrin.gif And thank you - that song used to rock my childhood!

Yes holiday for me is working to get money to live as a student biggrin.gif I am planning on rewatching your videochat with Drag the waters and play it in the drop tuning and some other songs from Textures.

I am also practising On the backs of angels from Dream Theater. I really like the song. And I am trying to learn this song by ear by my former guitar instructor

yes yes busy times !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 1 2013, 08:45 AM
Instructor
Awesome! Can't wait to see a recording of that - btw, I'll explain the solo as well this evening smile.gif

We are performing in the same festival as Textures - different days tho, us on the 29th them on the 31st in a festival in here, alongside Gojira and Napalm Death and holy moley - Marcel Coenen was your former instructor? I have heard his music years ago biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:41 PM