> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Tucker’s Rockin’ Guitar
TuckerG
Mar 3 2012, 08:56 AM
GMC:er
I'm working on your blues licks series good sir, I love em'! smile.gif

I may very much need to get your input on a few things pretty soon.. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 3 2012, 05:08 PM
Instructor
haha hey Tucker!! It's great to find your Army's Thread here! smile.gif
We talked a bit via PM but I would like to have some info of you here... I remember that you can't record yourself by the moment but please post here some of your musical influences, and your experience with the guitar.

Welcome to the Gab's Army!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Mar 5 2012, 12:01 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 3 2012, 04:08 PM) *
haha hey Tucker!! It's great to find your Army's Thread here! smile.gif
We talked a bit via PM but I would like to have some info of you here... I remember that you can't record yourself by the moment but please post here some of your musical influences, and your experience with the guitar.

Welcome to the Gab's Army!

Hola good sir!! biggrin.gif Just wanted to stop by and say have a good week Gabriel! I'll get a post up asap about my situation, and influences, as well as some of my aspirations, so you can kind of see where I am at haha biggrin.gif Mi esposa es Dominicana, entonces yo estoy buscando una leccion para ella, algo no se, que es musica latino... haha, gosh I'm such a dork! biggrin.gif Something I can play for her. Pero le gusta reggeton, haha, no voy a tocar esto! biggrin.gif lol Have a good week my friend!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 5 2012, 05:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TuckerG @ Mar 5 2012, 08:01 AM) *
Hola good sir!! biggrin.gif Just wanted to stop by and say have a good week Gabriel! I'll get a post up asap about my situation, and influences, as well as some of my aspirations, so you can kind of see where I am at haha biggrin.gif Mi esposa es Dominicana, entonces yo estoy buscando una leccion para ella, algo no se, que es musica latino... haha, gosh I'm such a dork! biggrin.gif Something I can play for her. Pero le gusta reggeton, haha, no voy a tocar esto! biggrin.gif lol Have a good week my friend!

haha thanks mate! I also wish you a great weekend!! She likes reggaeton! we are in problems! tongue.gif tongue.gif By the way, I have seen Calle 13 live here and he really rocked. I don't hear that style but I feel that he transcended it. You could learn any lesson in the style of Santana, or maybe this song?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Mar 11 2012, 11:42 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 5 2012, 04:05 PM) *
haha thanks mate! I also wish you a great weekend!! She likes reggaeton! we are in problems! tongue.gif tongue.gif By the way, I have seen Calle 13 live here and he really rocked. I don't hear that style but I feel that he transcended it. You could learn any lesson in the style of Santana, or maybe this song?

Ohh man Gabriel, I showed my wife this video, she got the mp3, and I hear this song 50 times a day, haha!! Man, they are not regular reggaeton, the Calle 13 actually puts out some fantastic music good sir smile.gif, really! Gabriel, by any chance have you heard of Juanez?? smile.gif My wife and I dated while she was a big fan, and I would love to learn any song of his, if you have one, or can point me to one...smile.gif I've completed your blues series, and man, so much fun, and such an accomplishment, great series for someone at my level sir, I mean absolutely great my friend. smile.gif

-Tucker

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 12 2012, 04:31 PM
Instructor
Yeah! Check out more Calle 13 songs! They are really good... and the lyrics are really cool too. I'm not very in the style of Juanes because I don't like it too much, but he is very popular in latinoamerica. This song has some cool guitar ideas...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Mar 16 2012, 02:15 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 12 2012, 03:31 PM) *
Yeah! Check out more Calle 13 songs! They are really good... and the lyrics are really cool too. I'm not very in the style of Juanes because I don't like it too much, but he is very popular in latinoamerica. This song has some cool guitar ideas...

Ahh haha, I know this song so well Gabriel!! biggrin.gif Gabriel, I sir am jamming on some Cirse!! That's your band?? How can I get some songs? I'm about to start Mentiras, I freakin' love the sound, just hope I can play it how it is supposed to sound tongue.gif I see some stuff for y'alls music on the net, but let me know if you can the most legitimate way to DL, or buy a CD... I'll post a vid soon of myself playing, I have a camera on layaway smile.gif

-Tucker

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 16 2012, 06:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TuckerG @ Mar 15 2012, 10:15 PM) *
Ahh haha, I know this song so well Gabriel!! biggrin.gif Gabriel, I sir am jamming on some Cirse!! That's your band?? How can I get some songs? I'm about to start Mentiras, I freakin' love the sound, just hope I can play it how it is supposed to sound tongue.gif I see some stuff for y'alls music on the net, but let me know if you can the most legitimate way to DL, or buy a CD... I'll post a vid soon of myself playing, I have a camera on layaway smile.gif

-Tucker

Hi mate! Glad to know that you like my band! You can of course get our two albums in CD, you just have to send me a PM and we can arrange it. Looking forward for your video! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Apr 14 2012, 05:20 AM
Wooohooo! Lol, Gabriel, Mentiras is pretty intense on the wrist! LOL! Making some progress though biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 14 2012, 04:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TuckerG @ Apr 14 2012, 01:20 AM) *
Wooohooo! Lol, Gabriel, Mentiras is pretty intense on the wrist! LOL! Making some progress though biggrin.gif

jejeej can't wait to see you playing it! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:00 PM