12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Gamer's Thread
Pavel
Dec 17 2007, 04:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Toni Suominen @ Dec 13 2007, 10:46 PM) *
I think CoD 4 is the best in the series since CoD 1, 'cause cod 2 and 3 were just so basic (and I think the third one wasn't even released for the PC). CoD 4 has very cool scenarios and missions, plus it has great graphics smile.gif

COD1 was my favorite of COD series. COD3 was unfortunately never published for PC sad.gif
And i don't like COD4 - it's the same COD1 just with A BIT better graphics. Even Cpt.Price is still alive?!?! He was in COD1 60 years ago and in COD4 he is still alive and leading the Special Ops unit' Cool!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 17 2007, 04:13 PM
Learning Roadie
So, if anyone is ever up for a game of Counter Strike Source, it's one of the few multiplayer games I keep on my computer tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 17 2007, 04:49 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Dec 17 2007, 06:52 AM) *
Im on my 8th playthrough, best story ever! cool.gif

Yeah im currently on.....hell i dont know, i have 4 different characters, and beat the story atleast twice with them all, and i FINNALY Got the achievement for beating the entire game, it took me awhile, but i found every sidequest, and of course, completed it!! cool.gif

Have you beat it on insanity yet, man that was pretty tough. Anyway, i cant wait for the next in the series.

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Dec 17 2007, 04:50 PM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 20 2007, 02:07 AM
I figured only gamers would be interested in this kinda thing, i was bored at school so i tried to sketch the Geth from Mass Effect from memory, i had the picture in my head but unfortunately not with me, so bare with me if its not exactly right, let me know your thoughts wink.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Dec 20 2007, 02:07 AM

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Dec 20 2007, 02:18 AM
GMC:er
From: Pass Christian, MS (10 minutes from Maximus's house)
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 19 2007, 09:07 PM) *
I figured only gamers would be interested in this kinda thing, i was bored at school so i tried to sketch the Geth from Mass Effect from memory, i had the picture in my head but unfortunately not with me, so bare with me if its not exactly right, let me know your thoughts wink.gif

whoa... thats really good..... hats off to you!

--------------------
"You don't play the guitar, You play the music"

MY GEAR:

Greg Bennett Avion
Alvarez MF 60C
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effects Pedal

GO SSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Bedlam
Dec 20 2007, 02:45 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 13 2007, 09:17 AM) *
An GMC Counterstrike battle would rock blink.gif

Yeah it would, I'm up for it. I haven't played in a while, so I might be a little rusty mellow.gif

Source or 1.6?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 20 2007, 03:00 AM
QUOTE (PacmanProductions Reborn @ Dec 19 2007, 05:18 PM) *
whoa... thats really good..... hats off to you!

Thanks im gonna try to do a better one, using Graphite and charcoal this time though. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 20 2007, 07:23 AM
Awesome, as usual, Uncreator!

And "W00T", I finally beat the last level of Call of Duty 4 on Veteran (Mile High club achievement and whatnot).

From the time I started the level, to the end, I had restarted it at least 200+ times, and changed the strategy from sniping to agressive rushing.

Finally good to finish SP off.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 20 2007, 12:24 PM
Mile High level took me forever to beat on veteran, i mean, one minute? damn it was tough.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 20 2007, 09:06 PM
Agreed, every thing had to be perfectly timed. After a few minutes I adopted the "one screw up, restart" mentality. Saved me some time I guess.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 20 2007, 09:15 PM
I beat it with less than a second to spare, maybe the hardest moment in gaming for me, or fighting Ruby and Emerald Weapon in FVII, Both are hard as hell.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 20 2007, 09:20 PM
Ruby wasn't so hard for me. Emerald was the pain in the butt.

I finished with 3 or 4 seconds left, due to what I think was a bug that helped me out tongue.gif.

This post has been edited by Ayen: Dec 20 2007, 09:22 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Dec 20 2007, 09:30 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 20 2007, 03:07 AM) *

Man that is so cool biggrin.gif . I also like to draw, but I'm not nearly as good as you, mainly because I don't have the gift of drawing things from my head (if that makes any sense smile.gif ) I usually draw from a model.
But man you have some talent, I would love to see more of your drawings smile.gif keep up the good work... biggrin.gif

Here is one of my older drawings. I used a model smile.gif

Attached Image

It's from some game I can't remember right now

This post has been edited by kyldeee: Dec 20 2007, 09:32 PM

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 20 2007, 11:31 PM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Dec 20 2007, 12:20 PM) *
Ruby wasn't so hard for me. Emerald was the pain in the butt.

I finished with 3 or 4 seconds left, due to what I think was a bug that helped me out tongue.gif.

Nice, i also finished with no ammunitions, and a half empty pistol! laugh.gif

@Kyldeee: Thanks many, with time you will have certain images burned in your brain, and you will never forget them.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 21 2007, 11:31 PM
Wow, so we have another talented artist in GMC!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 22 2007, 12:11 AM
It most certainly appears this way smile.gif

Got any more?

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 22 2007, 01:14 AM
I really hope that I get Aassassin's Creed for Christmas.

@Uncreator: most I can draw is a crappy stick figure laugh.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Rodnator
Dec 22 2007, 01:51 AM
So I was playing Pong back in like 1974 thinking this video game thing might be big someday. Then I used to sneak into the local bar when I was 13 to play Asteroids on the 25 cent arcade machine and some pacman to boot. I played space invaders on the atari game console with a joystick and a "Button", the commodore 64 personal computer when it took a whole minute to look left or right. Then came a real PC where the original Half Life franchise began. If you like first person shooters and can get over the early graphics It was the first real super shooter and the great great grandfather of counterstrike source. I love shooters, Halflife 1 and 2 +++, Unreal tournament 1,2,3, counter strike (screen name "Rodnator"), Quake 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Doom 1,2,3, Duke Nukem' Gears of war, recently Bioshock was great, and I'm almost finished Crysis which is awesome. Online is great but I'm afraid of all you young folk, Think I'm gonna get my butt kicked, Maybe.........Maybe not.

--------------------
Electric Guitars : Gibson Les Paul Standard "Raw Power", Fender American Deluxe HSS QMT Stratocaster
Acoustic Guitars : Ovation 1771 LX Balladeer
Effects : Digitech Jammer Looper, Digitech DF7 Distortion Factory, Boss DD-3 delay, Keeley Modded Boss DS-1, Keeley Modded TS-808 Tube Screamer, Keeley compressor, Dunlop CryBaby Wah.
Amps : 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 50 watt Head (all original unmodified Electronics, Complete cosmetic restoration) It is the "Tone of the Gods" 1982 Marshall 1960a JCM 800 4x12 Slant Cabinet

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 26 2007, 04:00 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
My favorite games I played are : Grim Fandango , Broken Sword 1&2 and Monkey Island 3 wink.gif

Just love these adventures.. wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Dec 26 2007, 09:53 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 19 2007, 05:07 PM) *

That is really good smile.gif

Mass Effect is a great game but im playing it on Veteran and sometimes I just get frusterated and throw the controller laugh.gif

If anyone has Cod4 online Id be happy to play some games with you, My Gamertag is XwD UberWet

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:01 PM