Andy Mckee, Click here Ramiro<---
Ramblingman
Feb 17 2009, 09:19 AM
GMC:er
Cheers Ramiro biggrin.gif

What fingers does he really use, i try to see but i cant analyze it ? Is it a sertant teqnuice he use ?

Kind regards

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Feb 17 2009, 08:43 PM
Instructor
Hey mate!

Well, he uses the fingers that are normally used in acoustics. Thumb, index, middle and ring (right hand) if you check the videos in you tube his pinky finger is most of the time resting on the body of the guitar or sometimes it moves but that's because is involuntary, not because he's using it.
And in the left hand he uses all four fingers (I've never seen him playing with his thumb but he might be using it when it's necessary).

I hope this will answer your question, if not please don't doubt to post asking me.

Cheers biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 2 2009, 11:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ Feb 17 2009, 04:43 PM) *
Hey mate!

Well, he uses the fingers that are normally used in acoustics. Thumb, index, middle and ring (right hand) if you check the videos in you tube his pinky finger is most of the time resting on the body of the guitar or sometimes it moves but that's because is involuntary, not because he's using it.
And in the left hand he uses all four fingers (I've never seen him playing with his thumb but he might be using it when it's necessary).

I hope this will answer your question, if not please don't doubt to post asking me.

Cheers biggrin.gif

What about a Andy Mckee style lesson?? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Mar 3 2009, 07:05 AM
Instructor
Sure biggrin.gif
There's one comming out but I want to make it really well so nobody gets dissapointed wink.gif

Thanx for the suggestion Gabe!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:50 PM