> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(9,5 Pass) Metal Metrics 1, Lesson By Cosmin Lupu
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 2 ] ** [50.00%]
10 [ 2 ] ** [50.00%]
Total Votes: 4

Dinaga
Sep 29 2011, 08:07 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Original lesson: Metal Metrics 1 by Cosmin Lupu

Here's my take of this awesome lesson. :) I hope you won't mind that I play it in drop D and not drop C. I know it sounds better in drop C, but then I would have to re-tune my guitar at least 5 times a day and all my strings would wear off :D

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 30 2011, 08:11 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif awesome take mate! I really don't think I have anything to point out as a possible improvement! It sounds very good in drop D as well so no fuss about it! There are slight interpretation changes here and there, but I guess that they are obvious from one person to the other! You can't really play anything EXACTLY how somebody else would play it! Straight 10 mate! Congratulations biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 30 2011, 03:22 PM
Instructor
Great take Diniga ! cool.gif

You got a good grasp of this lesson. Points to improve on would be palm muting - making this tighter and leaving no room for unwanted string noise. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 3 2011, 10:40 AM
Instructor
Almost perfect take for me ! You have a good sense of timing,maybe a little more concentration and palm muting during the transition to the next phrase, but nothing serious, in general- very very good!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 3 2011, 11:13 AM
Instructor
Very very good, almost excellent. What I think you need to do is just try to improve attitude on this one, give it more energy, and increase tightness and timing by a notch on some parts, and it's 10. For now, it's 9. Very nice tone.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 9 2011, 06:52 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Pass, 9.5

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:56 PM