Sunday
carminemarotta
Jun 10 2012, 10:56 AM
GMC:er
Goodmorning

Wish all of you a very good sunday

Carmine

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 10 2012, 11:17 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thank you Carmin and good morning and sunday to you !

Here right now great weather - sunshine with a bit shadow - perfect for the garden to relax. rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 10 2012, 11:27 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Good sunday to you guys biggrin.gif

Weather isn't that good here...maybe I should just drive the 100km or so to you Dieter wink.gif

Think I'm gonna spend the day playing guitar and watching the Euro.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 10 2012, 11:57 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 10 2012, 12:27 PM) *

Weather isn't that good here...maybe I should just drive the 100km or so to you Dieter wink.gif

No problem you are welcome !

Next Game holland - germany gonna be interesting i think rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2012, 12:11 PM
Instructor
Happy sunday to you guys.. I've been reading a fictional book about a serial killer by S.J. Bolton. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jun 10 2012, 04:47 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 10 2012, 11:11 AM) *
Happy sunday to you guys.. I've been reading a fictional book about a serial killer by S.J. Bolton. smile.gif

What is the name of the book Ben?? Is it any good?? These days I am reading the second book of the Millenium trilogy. Do you know that ??

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jun 10 2012, 05:07 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

My Sunday is just getting started and it looks to be in the upper 90 F. A pleasant day to you all. wink.gif I will start reading the OZZY bio later.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2012, 08:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jun 10 2012, 04:47 PM) *
What is the name of the book Ben?? Is it any good?? These days I am reading the second book of the Millenium trilogy. Do you know that ??

The book is called 'Now You See Me' - it's really, really good !

I don't know the Millenium Trilogy though.

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 10 2012, 08:30 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 10 2012, 08:20 PM) *
The book is called 'Now You See Me' - it's really, really good !

I don't know the Millenium Trilogy though.

hey Ben, have you ever read stuff from PJ Tracy? The best one is - Want to play. Its a serial killer type deal with some hi-tech-ness thrown in. Ive read a bunch of books in that style and it is defo one of the better ones.
The same book has also been released under the title 'Monkee wrench'..... I almost bought that as well rolleyes.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2012, 08:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 10 2012, 08:30 PM) *
hey Ben, have you ever read stuff from PJ Tracy? The best one is - Want to play. Its a serial killer type deal with some hi-tech-ness thrown in. Ive read a bunch of books in that style and it is defo one of the better ones.
The same book has also been released under the title 'Monkee wrench'..... I almost bought that as well rolleyes.gif

No I haven't, so thank you for introducing me to another author - I'll have to look our for the books. smile.gif

Some ones I've been getting into recently (recently meaning over the last year or so..) -

Karin Slaughter
Patricia Cornwell
Sue Grafton

I read a really great one called Random, which is the first novel of a guy called Craig Robertson.. told from the killer's perspective. Definitely worth a read.

Some books I want to check out are the Jack Reacher series of books.. I hear a lot about them. Has anybody read any of them ?

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 11 2012, 04:51 AM
GMC:er
That's my kind of Sunday! Just keep your eyes OFF the Euro unless you have some bets on it heading south. As they say it's gonna get darker before it get's light.

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 10 2012, 06:27 AM) *

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2012, 08:22 AM
Instructor
Hehe smile.gif I bought illuminating devices for the studio on Sunday and today I shall be mounting the on the ceiling biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:11 PM