3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
DeaTh MetaL!!!!
RIP Dime
Oct 28 2006, 01:55 AM
GMC:er
I know Kris was in a Death Metal band, and Sweden has some of GREAT Death Metal. So why not have a Death Metal lesson!?
There are already sophisticated solo lessons, so why not make one with sheer aggressive licks? biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Red Tie
Oct 28 2006, 02:54 PM
hehe cool idea:D

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jan 12 2007, 05:07 AM
BUMP..with vid from the best Death Metal band ever!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Bastardo Anonimo
Jan 12 2007, 06:55 AM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Jan 11 2007, 10:07 PM) *
BUMP..with vid from the best Death Metal band ever!!

I would love some Dark TRanquillity / In Flames style stuff, from Sweden / Gotenburg

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 12 2007, 07:37 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Oct 28 2006, 01:55 AM) *
So why not have a Death Metal lesson!?

I never listen to death metal but why not, it would be cool just to know how to play it. Go for it! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Jan 12 2007, 07:53 AM
Bring on the metal \m/

Some super-heavy riffs would be really cool indeed.

Oh, off-topic, nowadays In Flames is more emo-death metal than just death metal laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 12 2007, 09:04 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Stålkonsum @ Jan 12 2007, 07:53 AM) *
emo-death metal
´

What's emo? Emotional death metal???? ...if "emotional" is the word it kind of takes the endge of the whole death metal thing... biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Jan 12 2007, 09:32 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jan 12 2007, 09:04 AM) *
´

What's emo? Emotional death metal???? ...if "emotional" is the word it kind of takes the endge of the whole death metal thing... biggrin.gif

Exactly. Emo = emotional. Also a "bad word" (read: insult) for people dressing in black, wiriting suicide poems and slashing their wrists. From the beginning it means emotional though and it was in that purpose I used it.

If you listen to the lyrics from the latest albums you'll hear what I mean about 'emotional' lyrics.

Still lovin' in flames though. cool.gif

+Quote Post
Bastardo Anonimo
Jan 18 2007, 03:24 PM

+Quote Post
Matt
Jan 18 2007, 04:10 PM
"There are already sophisticated solo lessons, so why not make one with sheer aggressive licks? biggrin.gif "

I couldnt agree more with you mate

BRING ON THE METAL!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jan 23 2007, 12:35 PM
yea man this would be great especially Death. If anyone else is interested Death's song Pull the Plug i believe is going to be in the february issue of guitar world.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jan 24 2007, 12:07 PM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jan 23 2007, 12:35 PM) *
yea man this would be great especially Death. If anyone else is interested Death's song Pull the Plug i believe is going to be in the february issue of guitar world.

I saw that, that issue is gonna be awesome!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Zee Deveel
Jan 24 2007, 10:11 PM
The word "emo" is a waste of time.

It either means a girlie fringe kid or it means music with emotion and what music isn't emotional? -- Shit music.

So in conclusion the word emo should be replaced with:

Faggot or Good.

E.g.

That kid is a big faggot (emo).

Play some good(emo) Death Metal.

Thanks.

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman

+Quote Post
Norven
Jan 25 2007, 04:19 AM
Yeah, I would love some heavy riffs.

Power metal would be very nice:P
And of cource Death metal

--------------------
The Guitar may be the love of life.

+Quote Post
Codyrg
Feb 5 2007, 09:02 AM
Bump, because we need some good metal tongue.gif

Maybe some Children of Bodom type stuff biggrin.gif or just go straight Cannibal Corpse and get it over with laugh.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Feb 10 2007, 06:17 PM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Jan 24 2007, 04:07 PM) *
I saw that, that issue is gonna be awesome!

Yo I just got the issue couple of days ago. Its like a GC dedicaton to famouse dead musicians like Rhoads, Schuldiner, and Dime. On the DVD is has 2 live in L.A concert by Death playing Pull The Plug and The Philosopher.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
Liam
Feb 16 2007, 09:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1QI9YTFwqc

buffedmetal laugh.gif

and Gojira ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8L2bZVA2Jc

This post has been edited by Liam: Feb 16 2007, 09:47 PM

+Quote Post
VinceG
Feb 17 2007, 05:15 AM
that guy just sux. He plays some lame br00tal death metal. Nothing can compare to the original Flordia style. NY has some good once but most of them are just boring.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 20 2007, 10:51 PM
you like death metal?

http://myspace.com/slogstorm

check that out, seriously extremely great. I find it much better than all the "popular" death metal bands.
also, darkthrone - soulside journey is great.

QUOTE (St嬫onsum @ Jan 12 2007, 07:53 AM) *
Bring on the metal \m/

Some super-heavy riffs would be really cool indeed.
Oh, off-topic, nowadays In Flames is more emo-death metal than just death metal laugh.gif

remove the word "death" and replace it with "nu". the only in flames album that is possible to listen to is lunar strain. its "almost" black metal tongue.gif its great.

+Quote Post
Iscariott
Feb 21 2007, 03:22 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 20 2007, 04:51 PM) *
you like death metal?

http://myspace.com/slogstorm

check that out, seriously extremely great. I find it much better than all the "popular" death metal bands.
also, darkthrone - soulside journey is great.
remove the word "death" and replace it with "nu". the only in flames album that is possible to listen to is lunar strain. its "almost" black metal tongue.gif its great.

I thought darkthrone was part of the black metal movement...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 02:18 AM