2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Upload Your Songs, UPLOADS
Trond Vold
May 2 2008, 02:52 PM
Instructor
Woa, Believe in Life was terrific! Great song and great vocals.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
May 3 2008, 11:08 AM
Singing Instructor
Thanks Trond.smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
bham
Aug 6 2008, 12:31 AM
GMC:er
hey guys, i'm a total beginner vocalist.

i wouldn't recommend listening to the clip i posted unless you want your hears to hurt.
=/

Attached File(s)
Attached File  help_on_gmc.wma ( 2.43MB ) Number of downloads: 535

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 10 2008, 10:52 AM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (bham @ Aug 6 2008, 01:31 AM) *
hey guys, i'm a total beginner vocalist.

i wouldn't recommend listening to the clip i posted unless you want your hears to hurt.
=/

Hi,I am hawing a bit of problem playing the file you attached,try to do it a gain please.

--------------------

+Quote Post
skipdaflip
Aug 10 2008, 11:00 AM
Hey Nemanja... great dark voice. In the beginning I thought you would sing a song like Antony of Antony and the Johnsons!

--------------------
Can anyone rate me?

Guitars:
• Ibanez S5470 TKR Prestige
• Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Air Norton & Dimarzio Tone Zone
• Washburn D10SCE WALNUT DREADNOUGHT SOLID TOP
• Some kind of cheap Guitar...

Amps:
MARSHALL JTM30

Guitar Gear:
Line6 X3 Live
Boss AC-3

Gear:
Edirol UA-25 24 bit/96 kHz USB Audio Capture
Edirol PC-50 MIDI Keyboard Controller
Roland HP203-ERW
Behringer B-1

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 10 2008, 10:32 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (skipdaflip @ Aug 10 2008, 12:00 PM) *
Hey Nemanja... great dark voice. In the beginning I thought you would sing a song like Antony of Antony and the Johnsons!

Hi,sorry on what song do you mean.smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 7 2009, 05:02 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Can you give this a look Nemanja! I'm not sure about it... it has some major flaws, but I think some parts are quite nice tongue.gif My voice isn't very steady yet, so that's why sometimes I really loose it biggrin.gif

I wondered...would this be to bad to put on YouTube? I'm probably not going to, it's just for comparison. BTW, it's She Will be Loved by Maroon 5, and it's directly after a hockey match, that's why my hairs so flat tongue.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
coloneldrew
Feb 8 2009, 10:54 AM
I have one too, its a little long. Dedicated to the worlds troops.

This post has been edited by coloneldrew: Feb 8 2009, 11:09 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  03_Heroes_Come_Home_1.mp3 ( 8MB ) Number of downloads: 253

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Feb 9 2009, 12:50 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Feb 7 2009, 05:02 PM) *
Can you give this a look Nemanja! I'm not sure about it... it has some major flaws, but I think some parts are quite nice tongue.gif My voice isn't very steady yet, so that's why sometimes I really loose it biggrin.gif

I wondered...would this be to bad to put on YouTube? I'm probably not going to, it's just for comparison. BTW, it's She Will be Loved by Maroon 5, and it's directly after a hockey match, that's why my hairs so flat tongue.gif

Thanks for uploading Kaz.This was such an enjoyment to watch.You should upload on youtube for sure.And you should defenetly work on you voice in the future.You have good high vocal,and good ear.You chould use that talent and work on it.
And start wrighting your own song at once.smile.gif The more you wright,they will be beter in time.And this music style sounds good on you.

Now,little a bout what you need to fix.First I know the song well so I undrestud every thing,but,second verse is not so understandeble.Be sure to pronounce the words better.About falsseto,it is good,but you need a bit omre power and control.
My advice is,take just one interval on the words "SHE---------WILL".Practice just that part,it would be better for this song and for your falsseto transmission in the future.

QUOTE (coloneldrew @ Feb 8 2009, 10:54 AM) *
I have one too, its a little long. Dedicated to the worlds troops.

First of all tihs is a finished song,and it sounds AMAZING!!!!Every thing is good,arrangemet is a killer one.Singing is very good,and the moust important thing lyrics are amazing.Nothing to add,keep on making this kind of great songs.

This post has been edited by Nemanja Filipovic: Feb 9 2009, 12:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 9 2009, 04:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Great comment Nemanja, thanks!!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:23 PM