Amazing Neoclassical Song
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 13 2008, 12:50 AM
GMC:er
Hey Pavel,

I just wondered your thoughts on Cacophony and this song in particular and if there is any chance of a lesson in just how they come up with that stuff and their style. In my opinion the greatest guitarist collaboration ever.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzZ0GVlmwM

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 13 2008, 10:21 AM
Instructor
To be honest i only listened to like 2 or 3 of their songs.

If you listen to the guitar parts closely you'll hear 1 guitar always following the chord progression with a slow melody and the second guitar tearing it up with arpeggios or some fast licks. Than they hit in a duo-part where they both play the same or in harmonies. It's not that hard if you have 2 professional guitarists side by side - and especially shredders Jason and Marty are.

I have e neoclassical lesson coming up so i think it will get your interest wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:45 AM