All Parents, Who's putting together what tonight
skennington
Dec 25 2007, 03:18 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
As for me, 18" bicycle for my daughter, (5) 10" for my son (2) and who knows what else tomorow!

Looks like alot of cold beverages tonight! ohmy.gif

Merry Christmas,
Steve

Edit ohmy.gifh, and also, a new guitar in the family, Hannah Montana rock star. GOD help me!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Dec 25 2007, 03:21 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Dec 25 2007, 04:09 AM
GMC:er
I've been taking apart all the wires that hold barbies and other small toy's in the boxes for like an hour now laugh.gif .I will never understand why they have to do something like that to a toy.Waiting for tomorrow to go visit all the family with my 2 kids and see how much stuff i can cram into my 2 door car with a family of 4 tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Dec 25 2007, 04:55 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Dec 24 2007, 09:09 PM) *
I've been taking apart all the wires that hold barbies and other small toy's in the boxes for like an hour now laugh.gif .I will never understand why they have to do something like that to a toy.Waiting for tomorrow to go visit all the family with my 2 kids and see how much stuff i can cram into my 2 door car with a family of 4 tongue.gif

I preferred the old style 39-18-33 Barbie, before she had breast reduction and put on some weight.

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Dec 25 2007, 05:10 AM
We showed our son the NORAD Santa website with some of the video clips of his trip around the world and told him it wouldn't be long before he got here. I've never seen a 5 year old get ready for bed so fast! I read him the Night before Christmas and dropped a TSO cd in for him to listen to. He was good to go and asleep by 10.

Merry Christmas!!

This post has been edited by SDMF75: Dec 25 2007, 05:11 AM

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 25 2007, 05:16 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Dec 24 2007, 10:09 PM) *

I know man! These wires are crazy. Just get the old wire cutter out and forget about all the twisting cool.gif

QUOTE (SDMF75 @ Dec 24 2007, 11:10 PM) *
We showed our son the NORAD Santa website with some of the video clips of his trip around the world and told him it wouldn't be long before he got here. I've never seen a 5 year old get ready for bed so fast! I read him the Night before Christmas and dropped a TSO cd in for him to listen to. He was good to go and asleep by 10.

Merry Christmas!!

TSO ,Im gone to play it. My 2 yo is still awake blink.gif

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Dec 25 2007, 06:10 AM
I'm a kid, but when I'm a parent I'll probably get my kid a electric guitar. cool.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 25 2007, 09:58 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (fkalich @ Dec 25 2007, 03:55 AM) *
I preferred the old style 39-18-33 Barbie, before she had breast reduction and put on some weight.

ROFLMAO ! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Thats too funny dude tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:59 PM