Electric Sea
MonkeyDAthos
Mar 12 2012, 05:11 AM
GMC:er
cool.gif

and this is probably my favorite track from the album

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 12 2012, 09:55 AM
Instructor
Whoa biggrin.gif Awesome pieces man! Thanks for sharing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 12 2012, 09:13 PM
I love this cd but still enjoy Electric Tears more. On the brightest side ever, I shall see him and That 1 Guy play in April! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by SpaseMoonkey: Mar 12 2012, 09:13 PM

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 13 2012, 10:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Mar 12 2012, 08:13 PM) *
I love this cd but still enjoy Electric Tears more. On the brightest side ever, I shall see him and That 1 Guy play in April! biggrin.gif

Never been too much of a fan, yeah, Buckethead is very good but not my kind smile.gif although, I must admit I like what I'm hearing here biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 13 2012, 12:23 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 13 2012, 05:06 AM) *
Never been too much of a fan, yeah, Buckethead is very good but not my kind smile.gif although, I must admit I like what I'm hearing here biggrin.gif

Both the Electric cds are on the softer more emotional level if you ask me. Electric Tears is actually my favorite cd he has ever done out of like 30 of them.

That 1 Guy is just a great person to see live because of his show and how its all done.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Mar 14 2012, 07:04 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 13 2012, 09:06 AM) *

Electric tears is one of my favorite albums smile.gif!

Most of the people, see buckethead for his shred, but if you dig up, you can find pretty badass stuff from him; for example.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 14 2012, 01:18 PM
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Mar 14 2012, 02:04 AM) *
Electric tears is one of my favorite albums smile.gif!

Most of the people, see buckethead for his shred, but if you dig up, you can find pretty badass stuff from him; for example.

Very much so, he does a ton of shred work but if you look at his more modern cd list its very wide in style.

Kicking myself for not seeing him at that show, it was like 25 minutes from my house.

--------------------
Guitars:
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:04 AM