Practicing Ez Drummer., Two demos.
Gilmore
Nov 8 2008, 04:13 PM
GMC:er
Hi

I just discovered Ez drummer, and I recorded this little medley for practice. I used the Drumkit from Hell, it got nice and heavy sound, then I played bass and guitars on top of it.

[attachment=11034:EZ.mp3]

Here´s another one, a longer and more difficult piece to program. I used less presets here and alot of these drums are put in manually, because I don´t have a MIDI keyboard. It still needs vocals, but I will ask the singer in my band to record it soon.

[attachment=11035:FA.mp3]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:19 PM