> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Grunge Vs Metal Video Collab
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 12 2012, 11:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dinaga @ Feb 12 2012, 09:42 PM) *
Wow.. the entries so far blew me off... You guys are too good ohmy.gif Great stuff.
If I come up with something worthy I'd be happy to join too smile.gif

I know for certain you will come up with something awesome!! biggrin.gif Come on Dinagaaaaaa!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
derper
Feb 12 2012, 11:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
*Crowd starts the chant*

"Din-a-GA! DI-NA-GA!! DINAGA!! DINAGA!!"

*Crowd burns, loots and riots until Dinaga submits a killer collab.....*

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Feb 13 2012, 12:06 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Wow, now I have to submit biggrin.gif
You guys rock biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2012, 01:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dinaga @ Feb 12 2012, 11:06 PM) *
Wow, now I have to submit biggrin.gif
You guys rock biggrin.gif

See? When two people tell you that you are cool...well, they may be on to something tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 19 2012, 11:19 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! How's it going with the takes so far? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
derper
Feb 19 2012, 11:31 PM
Learning Tone Master
My new recording interface (line 6 kb37) should be arriving any day now.... but until then, the best I can submit it that "live" video take I posted for fun, which I don't think is usable because it doesn't have a separate guitar-only track. But, if I get enough time when my interface arrives, I'll try and do a "re-take" of my original idea and send it to ya!!

--------------------

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 20 2012, 08:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (derper @ Feb 19 2012, 10:31 PM) *
My new recording interface (line 6 kb37) should be arriving any day now.... but until then, the best I can submit it that "live" video take I posted for fun, which I don't think is usable because it doesn't have a separate guitar-only track. But, if I get enough time when my interface arrives, I'll try and do a "re-take" of my original idea and send it to ya!!

There are 5-6 days left wink.gif so take your time biggrin.gif looking forward to your take, mate!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 26 2012, 09:39 AM
Instructor
Guys! Yesterday was the deadline for this one, but I see no takes yet, should we extend the deadline until next FRIDAY?

+Quote Post
derper
Feb 26 2012, 11:05 AM
Learning Tone Master
Yes PLEASE!!! I just got my interface, and just got it working. Also, I just got home from the last of my gigs I've been cramming for, that have been keeping me away from your Vivaldi Winter lesson, and all the rest of the stuff I was working on.

Extend it, and I PROMISE I'll submit something!! So happy and excited to have this interface and all the goodies!! I certainly will put something down this week.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 26 2012, 12:39 AM) *
Guys! Yesterday was the deadline for this one, but I see no takes yet, should we extend the deadline until next FRIDAY?

--------------------

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 26 2012, 05:24 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Here we go!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  GrungevsMetal.mp3 ( 5.8MB ) Number of downloads: 106
Attached File  GrungevsMetalNBT.mp3 ( 5.79MB ) Number of downloads: 84

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 26 2012, 07:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Feb 26 2012, 04:24 PM) *
Here we go!

Awesome Christian! Thank you! Nice take nice tie biggrin.gif

QUOTE (derper @ Feb 26 2012, 10:05 AM) *
Yes PLEASE!!! I just got my interface, and just got it working. Also, I just got home from the last of my gigs I've been cramming for, that have been keeping me away from your Vivaldi Winter lesson, and all the rest of the stuff I was working on.

Extend it, and I PROMISE I'll submit something!! So happy and excited to have this interface and all the goodies!! I certainly will put something down this week.

biggrin.gif ALrigthie sure thing wink.gif Looking forward to it biggrin.gif and the Vivaldi toooo biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Feb 27 2012, 07:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
so its next friday now? Then I maybe come up with something since i couldnt make the led zeppelin collab

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 28 2012, 01:26 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 26 2012, 03:39 AM) *

Yes please! Still need to complete my video! smile.gif

Nice! Good stuff man! This is gonna RAWK!
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Feb 26 2012, 11:24 AM) *
Here we go!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 28 2012, 08:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElHombre @ Feb 27 2012, 06:27 PM) *
so its next friday now? Then I maybe come up with something since i couldnt make the led zeppelin collab

Pleas do wink.gif The deadline has been extended till Friday!

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 28 2012, 12:26 AM) *
Yes please! Still need to complete my video! smile.gif

Nice! Good stuff man! This is gonna RAWK!

Hey Todd! Sure, Friday it is wink.gif

+Quote Post
derper
Feb 28 2012, 10:58 AM
Learning Tone Master
Ok, here's my take....but I have to make a couple "excuses" first! tongue.gif

But really, it is my first time submitting this way since I've gotten my new interface, so I'll appreciate any feedback on the quality and such.

Also, I didn't get any real time to work on this. I just got home from watching Dan Balmer Trio at the Jazz Club in Portland, and I was up late and this is my 3rd "attempt".... pretty much all improv, and there are some obvious mistakes. I think I made that sound from Metalocalypse when Toki tries to take a solo and fails, or when people cuss. But I felt like giving it a try, and it's better then nothing perhaps. dry.gif

Anyway, I hope this works... and if I get more time, I'll work out a better take before friday.

--------------------

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Feb 28 2012, 07:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
Recording some metal for you
sweeping and overusage of pinch harmonics coming up

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 29 2012, 08:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElHombre @ Feb 28 2012, 06:09 PM) *
Recording some metal for you
sweeping and overusage of pinch harmonics coming up

biggrin.gif alright mate! So, you're in the metal part of the track biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Feb 29 2012, 11:10 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 29 2012, 08:52 AM) *
biggrin.gif alright mate! So, you're in the metal part of the track biggrin.gif

of course biggrin.gif
Here is a preview, hope its metal enough wink.gif
Playing starts after 30 seconds.
Also I will make an ending for it so that I play the whole metal backing

This post has been edited by ElHombre: Feb 29 2012, 11:11 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  GvsMpreviewerik.mp3 ( 1.54MB ) Number of downloads: 94

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 29 2012, 01:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElHombre @ Feb 29 2012, 10:10 AM) *
of course biggrin.gif
Here is a preview, hope its metal enough wink.gif
Playing starts after 30 seconds.
Also I will make an ending for it so that I play the whole metal backing

Hey Erik! Just heard some cool lines there! Develop it, record it film it and let's rock!

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Feb 29 2012, 06:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
I decided to go with the original take, so I edited it back with the whole ending wink.gif
The reason was at first I wasnt happy with the ending, cause I was going to hit a harmonic on the E string, but I kinda had to rehit it, but now I dont really notice it, thinks is sounds cool.
You will see in the video that the ending will be very cool smile.gif

I could have made a cleaner take, I used 110 % distortion biggrin.gif Metal is metal.

I will send all the files on rapidshare to you cosmin
I also upload the final soundfile here if anyone wants to hear it

regards

This post has been edited by ElHombre: Feb 29 2012, 06:56 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  GvsMerikfinal.mp3 ( 4.9MB ) Number of downloads: 93

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:02 PM