I'm In A Band !
rhoads
Dec 11 2011, 02:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi,

I have to say that somebody up there really loves me because now I have the opportunity to play with some of the best musicians here in my town. Remember that I told you that I had my first gig a month ago or so with some guys here ? Well they formed a band in the mean time, with two guitars. And a week ago they kicked out one of them because he did some nasty things and replaced him with me smile.gif

This is actually the best thing that could happen for me here in Sibiu, because this guys pretty much the best here. I had to learn about 20 songs this week because yesterday we had a gig in a town near by and we had time to rehearse only twice. Cover songs of course and some of them I knew before but it was a crazy week for me.

To be honest, the gig didn't go so well unfortunately, but now we have time to rehears a lot until the next one. Oh, and it was payed gig also so I just earned by first from playing guitar biggrin.gif.

So as I said, this is huge for me. Of course I am getting a lot of kicks in the butt for not playing this well or not playing that well, but it doesn't matter, I am grateful cause it's the fastest way I can learn. I have to do my best now so they keep me.

It's strange now things work out sometimes because, here, they were pretty much the only band that I can really learn from. There are some others but not accessible for me and the rest are pretty much amateurs and you know... it's not like I am a pro but it would be a very slow learning process.

Keep you updated with the progress smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- rhoads   I'm In A Band !   Dec 11 2011, 02:09 PM
- - Kalidia   Congrats man!   Dec 11 2011, 03:23 PM
- - thefireball   AWESOME   Dec 11 2011, 03:40 PM
- - Daniel Realpe   that's so great congrats! I agree, someone...   Dec 11 2011, 05:39 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   All great news!! Congrats mate!   Dec 11 2011, 08:54 PM
- - Ben Higgins   Awesome news.. I totally agree with you that it is...   Dec 11 2011, 09:23 PM
- - Ivan Milenkovic   Throwing yourself in the fire is the best way to l...   Dec 11 2011, 10:43 PM
- - Sinisa Cekic   That's some great news ,congrats man ,give us ...   Dec 12 2011, 12:09 AM
- - JaxN4   I'm happy for u mate....Cheers   Dec 12 2011, 04:34 AM
- - rhoads   Thanks a lot ! Hope everything will go well   Dec 14 2011, 11:13 AM
- - Alex Feather   Congratulations!!!! It's very ...   Dec 16 2011, 05:20 AM
- - rhoads   QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 16 2011, 04:20 ...   Dec 16 2011, 09:32 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:55 AM