3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
New Mtp Sign Ups For March 2010 Start!, also some slight changes, current MTP:ers will need to read too
rhoads
Feb 25 2010, 12:18 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi !

I would also like to start the MTP with Emir Hot. Among all the instructors, his lessons are the most appropriate for my style (or what I would like to be my style) although I didn't post any of them in the REC because I can't to them well enough yet.

That's half of the reason and the other half is that he has "Rainbow" written in his profile smile.gif. Not exactly half of the reason but about 20% tongue.gif

There is a thing that I have to mention and I know it won't sound good coming from somebody that wants to start the MTP but.. the first week of March I will be "offline".. It's a trip that we planned from November and is very important to me.. From the second week of March I will be 100% on this (with fresh forces). I really hope that this is not a problem because I would really want to start the MTP this round and not wait until June. I'm a GMC member for only three months and I love this website and the learning methods that it proposes. It's great.

So.. waiting the answer.

Regards,
Alex

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 27 2010, 11:45 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
hi guys, thanks for your comments on the guideline change, they have been noted and will be discussed for future start up phases.

thanks to the new guys signing up as well, I`ll leave this open until tomorrow morning (Sunday) to allow as much time as possible for anyone wanting to join that may have missed this so far.

I will then put up the lists tomorrow evening.

Cheers smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Christophe
Feb 28 2010, 09:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I didn't understand everything but in a near future I'll not be a "premium" member, do the rules allowed that ?

If it's ok, I'd like to be Mentored by Lian Gerbino. =)

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 28 2010, 10:58 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Christophe @ Feb 28 2010, 08:46 PM) *
I didn't understand everything but in a near future I'll not be a "premium" member, do the rules allowed that ?

If it's ok, I'd like to be Mentored by Lian Gerbino. =)

your going to need full membership I`m afraid.

cheers guys! smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:27 AM