> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Dslr Freaks !, tips and tricks
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 13 2013, 12:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 12 2013, 11:43 AM) *
Thanks man! It's just with my Canon 550D with the stock 18-55mm lense. I want a better one at some point, but I don't have the money for now tongue.gif

Thanks, Cosmin! smile.gif I'm sure you could. I'm no pro photographer at all, far from it, but I managed it.

This has inspired me to bring my camera when I go visit my girlfriend's place these next few days. Bringing my laptop as well so I can maybe even write some stuff smile.gif

Truth is, since i am being friends with a lot of great Romanian photographers, anything that would come out of my camera would suck in comparison to theirs - my FB wall is always flooded with amazing pics. so... eh...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 13 2013, 01:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 13 2013, 01:40 PM) *
Truth is, since i am being friends with a lot of great Romanian photographers, anything that would come out of my camera would suck in comparison to theirs - my FB wall is always flooded with amazing pics. so... eh...

So... don't you put them on Facebook, put them here... laughter never enough biggrin.gif tongue.gif

..kidding wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 14 2013, 07:17 AM
Instructor
I will have to make some pics for the PRS Akerfeldt smile.gif I will try your advice and maybe you can tell me what I could do to improve biggrin.gif Thank you in advance!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 14 2013, 07:23 AM
Learning Rock Star
Yes! Go ahead and do that!

I didn't get to take any pictures. Maybe I'll take some photos of my strat, so I can sell it when I get home laugh.gif

Just kidding, it's not for sale...yet. Or maybe you've made me change my mind ph34r.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:23 PM