4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Photos Of Pedalboards And Gear!
Alex Feather
Mar 1 2012, 03:27 AM
Instructor
David Gilmor from Pink Floyd!!! He is one of my favorite!!!
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 1 2012, 09:37 AM
Instructor
I went through lots of stomps, here is the most recent configuration I used, Malekko Echo 300B, OCD, Boss Switcher, Dod FX25 envelope filter, Dunlop 535Q wah. I sold them all out tho. Today, all I need is tubescreamer, wah and maybe a delay, but I don't have it atm.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 1 2012, 05:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Mar 1 2012, 08:37 AM) *
I went through lots of stomps, here is the most recent configuration I used, Malekko Echo 300B, OCD, Boss Switcher, Dod FX25 envelope filter, Dunlop 535Q wah. I sold them all out tho. Today, all I need is tubescreamer, wah and maybe a delay, but I don't have it atm.

Very cool set up! I have never tried hiwatt! How do you like it? and how is the clean sound?

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Mar 7 2012, 12:30 AM
GMC:er
Hi Guys.

Finally, I just found my other favorite guitarist Ed O'Brien's pedal boards.(I guess, 2010)
The funny things about Ed that, he has one of the biggest Equipment what I ever know. (crazy biggrin.gif )

Jeff

Peterson VS-S2 StroboStomp2 Tuner
Digitech Whammy WH-4
Electro Harmonix HOG
Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man
Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso
Demeter COMP-1 Compulator
Boss OD-1 overdrive (analogman mod)
Dunlop Cry Baby
Line6 DL-4 Delay Modeler
Boss TR-2 tremolo
Boss DD-7 digital delay
Boss FS-5U switch
Boss FV-500L Volume Pedal

QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 1 2012, 03:27 AM) *
David Gilmor from Pink Floyd!!! He is one of my favorite!!!
Attached Image

Hi Alex,

Impressive!!

I didn't recognizing the big black box with the blue led's, it's AMP or what?

Jeff

This post has been edited by Jeff Lynd: Mar 7 2012, 12:24 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 7 2012, 12:47 AM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Feb 27 2012, 05:45 AM) *
A very good point Todd! I was the same in the 80's when all my friends were starting to use multi's i was still 'stomping' away!!
I also tried that Jemini and, although it does make nice sounds, I didn't think that there were any tonal advantages of having it instead of the two separate Ibanez pedals!

So, you use the Amp Modelling in the GNX and then the Cabinets and Rack in GR, or do you add an Amp in GR as well?
smile.gif

in Guitar Rig, most of my recent custom patches don't use an amp or cab but instead I use the SANSAMP rack piece inside GR and the "control room/cabs" control. I never found an amp/cab combo that I really liked. But I make sure to make the patch sound ok without the GNX3, and without the 20db of gain from the rack mount active direct box that I put before the gnx. I have a BBE sound processor that I've racked but have not added to my signal path yet.

So I'm half hardware, half software smile.gif I recently had to pull my actual amps/cabs back out to deal with my 8 string guitar though.

here is a pic of a typical setup and here is the link to the GUITAR RIG preset Vault smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=37629
Todd
Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 7 2012, 12:50 AM

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 7 2012, 01:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 6 2012, 11:47 PM) *
in Guitar Rig, most of my recent custom patches don't use an amp or cab but instead I use the SANSAMP rack piece inside GR and the "control room/cabs" control. I never found an amp/cab combo that I really liked. But I make sure to make the patch sound ok without the GNX3, and without the 20db of gain from the rack mount active direct box that I put before the gnx. I have a BBE sound processor that I've racked but have not added to my signal path yet.

So I'm half hardware, half software smile.gif I recently had to pull my actual amps/cabs back out to deal with my 8 string guitar though.

here is a pic of a typical setup and here is the link to the GUITAR RIG preset Vault smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=37629
Todd
Attached Image

How do you like the sound? I have never tried Guitar Rig so I have no idea what to expect

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 8 2012, 07:34 AM
Learning Roadie

This is my old board before going to the Axe FX Ultra

Morley Wah/Vol / OCD / BB+ / EH Small Clone/ Ibanez FL9 / Boss TR-2 / Boss DD-20 / MXR Carbon Copy

All on an NYC Pedalboard PedalHead

The Ibanez Flanger was swapped out for the MXR EVH Flanger

There is a Pedal Power 2 Plus hiding under the riser to power it.

And now it's all for sale

This post has been edited by PosterBoy: Mar 8 2012, 07:45 AM

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 9 2012, 10:31 AM
Instructor
This is my pedalboard
I have exact same copy just in case something breaks
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 10 2012, 02:20 PM
QUOTE (Jeff Lynd @ Mar 6 2012, 11:30 PM) *
I didn't recognizing the big black box with the blue led's, it's AMP or what?

Jeff

Hi Jeff, that big black multi unit is a custom built special . Built by a guy called Pete Cornish who has worked with David since the mid 70's!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 10 2012, 07:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 10 2012, 01:20 PM) *
Hi Jeff, that big black multi unit is a custom built special . Built by a guy called Pete Cornish who has worked with David since the mid 70's!
biggrin.gif

Wow that's pretty cool!

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Mar 10 2012, 09:07 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 10 2012, 02:20 PM) *
biggrin.gif

Wow,
I like it pretty awesome!

Thanks!

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 10 2012, 10:16 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 9 2012, 10:31 AM) *
This is my pedalboard
I have exact same copy just in case something breaks
Attached Image

Funky! Very clean setup. What is the pedal in the upper left corner?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 10 2012, 11:17 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Feb 24 2012, 05:45 PM) *
Looks cool man! I like your line 6 pedal! It's very cool!
About delay I would suggest line 6 (Don't remember the model but it's a big green pedal) It sounds amazing!

And I would recommend the Strymon Brigadier delay pedal,
best pedal I've ever tried.

www.strymon.net

All their pedals are great to be honest, but they're quite expensive sad.gif

+Quote Post
steve-rec-freak
Mar 11 2012, 01:53 AM
Hi everyone,

this is my pedalboard !

Attached Image

Components are in detail :

Dunlop Volume
TC Electronic Chorus/Flanger
BK Butler Tube Driver BIAS Version
TC Electronic Gsystem
Carl Martin Compressor
MXR Carbon Copy
Dunlop Zakk Wah

The Pedals will soon be in a 19" Case together with the amp and the control unit of the Gsystem. I have then just one CAT5 Cable going from Front of Stage to my rig. No cable chaos anymore whoohuu!! biggrin.gif

cheers,

S.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 11 2012, 10:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Mar 10 2012, 09:16 PM) *
Funky! Very clean setup. What is the pedal in the upper left corner?

It's a booster by BBE

QUOTE (steve-rec-freak @ Mar 11 2012, 12:53 AM) *
Hi everyone,

this is my pedalboard !

Attached Image

Components are in detail :

Dunlop Volume
TC Electronic Chorus/Flanger
BK Butler Tube Driver BIAS Version
TC Electronic Gsystem
Carl Martin Compressor
MXR Carbon Copy
Dunlop Zakk Wah

The Pedals will soon be in a 19" Case together with the amp and the control unit of the Gsystem. I have then just one CAT5 Cable going from Front of Stage to my rig. No cable chaos anymore whoohuu!! biggrin.gif

cheers,

S.

Nice!!! How do you like Gsystem?

+Quote Post
Marcus Desaiha
Mar 11 2012, 02:14 PM
Keeping it simple!
I've been thinking about getting a tube screamer and a delay (and or) a reverb, maybe a wah-pedal aswell, while on the topic of pedalboards. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Marcus Desaiha: Mar 11 2012, 02:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
steve-rec-freak
Mar 11 2012, 05:51 PM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 11 2012, 10:55 AM) *
Nice!!! How do you like Gsystem?

Hi Alex. I totally like it! smile.gif The quality of the integrated effects is super and they are easy to edit.
But what I like the most is that it can also manage my single pedals as well as switching my Amp. cool.gif
Giving the opportunity that you can separate the "brain unit" from the controller and integrate everything you have into a rack system, keeps the length of the cables to a absolute minimum. So no cable chaos anymore. Just one single CAT 5 Cable from the Floorboard to the "brain" in the rack. Therefor you will be gig ready in 5 Minutes.

I tried with a 4 way looper and a separate amp switcher before and it was a mess, whenever the setlist changed, I needed
to rearrange the looper and the amp switcher as well. Thats over now ! biggrin.gif

cheers,

S.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 11 2012, 07:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (steve-rec-freak @ Mar 11 2012, 04:51 PM) *
Hi Alex. I totally like it! smile.gif The quality of the integrated effects is super and they are easy to edit.
But what I like the most is that it can also manage my single pedals as well as switching my Amp. cool.gif
Giving the opportunity that you can separate the "brain unit" from the controller and integrate everything you have into a rack system, keeps the length of the cables to a absolute minimum. So no cable chaos anymore. Just one single CAT 5 Cable from the Floorboard to the "brain" in the rack. Therefor you will be gig ready in 5 Minutes.

I tried with a 4 way looper and a separate amp switcher before and it was a mess, whenever the setlist changed, I needed
to rearrange the looper and the amp switcher as well. Thats over now ! biggrin.gif

cheers,

S.

Wow that's pretty cool! How many amps do you have?

+Quote Post
steve-rec-freak
Mar 11 2012, 10:21 PM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 11 2012, 07:23 PM) *
Wow that's pretty cool! How many amps do you have?

Hi Alex,

I have two amps :

A Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier + Mesa 4X12 Straight Cabinet and a

Hughes & Kettner Triamp MK1 + Hughes & Kettner 4X12 Cabinet

The Triamp has a beautiful clean channel and a very classic british sounding overdrive,
the mesa off course does what it does best. biggrin.gif Its a gain machine. cool.gif But despite the opinions of many other mesa recti users I like the Clean Channel as well. It sounds very warm in combination with a 6l6 Power Section.

This is all managed by the g-system. Even the channels are separately switchable with the G-System.
The Mesa has no midi interface, but you can use the analog switch relays of the g-system to do that. The H&K Triamp has a Midi Module. So you are able to switch channels via MIDI. Different Channel combinations on both amps per patch are possible.

cheers,

S.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 13 2012, 07:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (steve-rec-freak @ Mar 11 2012, 09:21 PM) *
Hi Alex,

I have two amps :

A Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier + Mesa 4X12 Straight Cabinet and a

Hughes & Kettner Triamp MK1 + Hughes & Kettner 4X12 Cabinet

The Triamp has a beautiful clean channel and a very classic british sounding overdrive,
the mesa off course does what it does best. biggrin.gif Its a gain machine. cool.gif But despite the opinions of many other mesa recti users I like the Clean Channel as well. It sounds very warm in combination with a 6l6 Power Section.

This is all managed by the g-system. Even the channels are separately switchable with the G-System.
The Mesa has no midi interface, but you can use the analog switch relays of the g-system to do that. The H&K Triamp has a Midi Module. So you are able to switch channels via MIDI. Different Channel combinations on both amps per patch are possible.

cheers,

S.

I love Triamp!!! I wanted to get one for a long time but I am scared that it's not gonna survive my tours smile.gif
Because we are playing 60 - 70 days on a row and usually after it amp needs to be replaced

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:33 AM