> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Dieterle's Begginer Bash-out
Dieterle
Nov 27 2012, 11:34 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hallo Cosmin every thing gonna be ALLRIGHT !

GOOD THINGS gonna take their TIME cool.gif

And Days of Confusion will clear the minds wink.gif

Good Time !

Dieter

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 28 2012, 09:36 AM
Instructor
Thank you Dieter! I will send u the track this Friday after getting over the whole EP release thing smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 3 2013, 10:24 PM
Hey Cosmin could we go together into arpeggio study - exercise - technic

arpeggio sounds real cool within a solo .

And too i think a good exercise to practice speed - i want to get more in direction fast playing .

OK, have a Good Time !
Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 4 2013, 09:28 AM
Instructor
Hi Dieter!

Well, I think that in order to start things in a healthy way - I should ask you if you already know what an arpeggio is? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 4 2013, 11:41 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 4 2013, 09:28 AM) *
Hi Dieter!

Well, I think that in order to start things in a healthy way - I should ask you if you already know what an arpeggio is? biggrin.gif

from an accord played one tone after a noter smile.gif for example up down and so on

Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 4 2013, 12:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jan 4 2013, 10:41 AM) *
from an accord played one tone after a noter smile.gif for example up down and so on

Dieter

You can say that tongue.gif Well, Dieter, what say you if we start with a simple arpeggio lesson, to get your fingers acquainted with the idea?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Acoustic-Arpeggios/

You don't have to use an acoustic guitar, but I am interested to push you into getting this flow together with the shapes - what do you think? Is this too difficult?

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 4 2013, 04:15 PM
Hey Cosmin thats a nice sounding lesson !

Yes lets go for that one so i can use a bit my Ovation .

I start with the first part OK !?!

biggrin.gif

Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 4 2013, 08:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jan 4 2013, 03:15 PM) *
Hey Cosmin thats a nice sounding lesson !

Yes lets go for that one so i can use a bit my Ovation .

I start with the first part OK !?!

biggrin.gif

Dieter

Hello Dieter! Please do - it's a good approach to tackle it in parts and post each part once it's ready biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 5 2013, 06:34 PM
Ok Cosmin here 1. Part record unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2013, 08:19 AM
Instructor
Howdy Dieter! This sounds good to me - you could improve it though by shifting the whole chord position at once. I notice you are already doing this to a great extent, but you should focus on doing it perfectly biggrin.gif

Let's see the next one having the words above in mind wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 6 2013, 07:47 PM
Hey Cosmin here Lick 2 it feels to me a bit more difficult then Lick 1 i do not realy use chords when i play around and picking without plectrum is strange too .

By the way on the end of the vid no Tanks i mean THANKS !!! so dont worry about that one mad.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2013, 07:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jan 6 2013, 06:47 PM) *
Hey Cosmin here Lick 2 it feels to me a bit more difficult then Lick 1 i do not realy use chords when i play around and picking without plectrum is strange too .

By the way on the end of the vid no Tanks i mean THANKS !!! so dont worry about that one mad.gif

Hehe! Hey there Dieter - no worries mate, I figured it out biggrin.gif

Now, in here, you are rushing a bit just before shifting each chord, because probably you want to let it ring long enough before switching to the next. Pay a little more attention to the timing, ok?

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 6 2013, 08:59 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 6 2013, 07:54 PM) *
Hehe! Hey there Dieter - no worries mate, I figured it out biggrin.gif

Now, in here, you are rushing a bit just before shifting each chord, because probably you want to let it ring long enough before switching to the next. Pay a little more attention to the timing, ok?

OK Cosmin !

I exercise now Lick 1 and 2 together next days and then make a record together OK !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2013, 10:44 PM
Instructor
This sounds great! smile.gif Let's go for it!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 28 2013, 12:32 PM
Hello Cosmin i am back in town !

Totally stopped working now smile.gif just do what there is to be done for family and myself , and maybe someone who needs my

help , of course smile.gif

Thank you, Cosmin for your Analyzation of my record on Axeman Collab !

The main point from your few , as i could read out , Follow Strong Notes .

Please help me to proceed with that Way !!!

Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 29 2013, 08:40 AM
Instructor
Hey Dieter smile.gif So, you retired actually? Well, that means you are ready for a new journey - the guitar journey biggrin.gif

Thinking about strong notes - what we have to start with would be understanding the necessary theory and then seeing things in action in some examples smile.gif Please, read the following theory notes:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0#entry652497
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=48211
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=48221
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0#entry637132

These are the first steps in starting to understand the power of the notes smile.gif Let's discuss after you read these and try the Professor's exercises found at the end of each link. Deal?

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 29 2013, 12:40 PM
Thank You , Cosmin !

Yes,Deal !

Dieter

Ps The professors exercises i do write down on his note page so i keep in line cool.gif

This post has been edited by Dieterle: Oct 29 2013, 08:52 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2013, 10:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Oct 29 2013, 11:40 AM) *
Thank You , Cosmin !

Yes,Deal !

Dieter

Ps The professors exercises i do write down on his note page so i keep in line cool.gif

Alright Dieter wink.gif Please send me some links when you post there if you would be so kind, so that I may keep track as well

Thank you!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 31 2013, 02:00 PM
Hey Cosmin , here the first Link !

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=48211

This evening i will do some more !

The next 3 maybe 4 days i am decorating my mothers new apartment - she is moving into my village - so my timing might not be everyday in Rhythm biggrin.gif

Have a Good Day !

Dieter

This post has been edited by Dieterle: Oct 31 2013, 02:01 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2013, 06:58 PM
Instructor
Hey Dieter! Looks like the Professor has noticed that you are on the right track - I say so too and I think you should take a look over part 6 from the lesson below - please learn it and then play it against a metronome at a very slow tempo smile.gif You will see the major and minor intervals at work!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Intervals-Etude/

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:14 AM