Where To Buy A Shredneck Online?
Fran
May 31 2008, 04:39 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hi all!

Summer is approaching and I'm going to spend a couple weeks in the Canary islands with my girlfriend wub.gif , away from my beloved guitar blink.gif

So I guess I'll need something to ease the pain, such as one of those cool shredneck thingies, but I just realized I have no clue where to get one! I remember back in the day when I read about them I found a nice online site, but I can't find it again.

I'm Spain, so it's better if it's a European site, so that it doesn't take too long to arrive.

Any suggestions? Oh, and what's the most comfortable model of all?

Thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick325
May 31 2008, 04:44 PM
GMC:er
http://www.shredneck.com/international.html

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Fran
May 31 2008, 05:03 PM
Thomann of course!

Thanks wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:

Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!

+Quote Post
SamJ
Jun 1 2008, 05:10 PM
I've never really understood those Shredneck things, do they actually make a noise or is just for warming up fingers?

Can you tune them and play them like a proper guitar?

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 1 2008, 05:27 PM
Nope, they are just to fret notes with your left finger, they are no real guitars.

They are useful when you are away from the guitar and want to practice. In my case I'll be away on vacation in the summer and I'm really afraid to lose the calluses in my fingers with so much beach/swimming pool and no guitar nearby!

Hope this little things help me a bit! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Recording:

+Quote Post
SamJ
Jun 1 2008, 05:33 PM
QUOTE (Fran @ Jun 1 2008, 05:27 PM) *
Nope, they are just to fret notes with your left finger, they are no real guitars.

They are useful when you are away from the guitar and want to practice. In my case I'll be away on vacation in the summer and I'm really afraid to lose the calluses in my fingers with so much beach/swimming pool and no guitar nearby!

Hope this little things help me a bit! smile.gif

Oohhhh, I get it. Sounds pretty cool. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 1 2008, 08:43 PM
Well I just ordered the zakk Wylde model plus a shredneck stand, just for kicks! It will look cool next to my guitars laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Recording:

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 14 2008, 05:53 PM
Just a short note to let you guys know that the thing arrived yesterday and I'm very pleased with it!, well finished, very well packed, even includes a small gig bag, looks cool on its stand and seems to fit my vacational "shredding" needs.

I might even take it to the beach tongue.gif

Thomann were very serious too, even sent me a message to my cell phone when they shipped the stuff, reliable online store! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Recording:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:24 PM