10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Dicussion And Uploads, Leedbreak,Crazy Fret,OC,Jesse,Paiva,Utak3r
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 12:07 AM
GMC:er
Here it is in gp4 format

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  riff3.gp4 ( 2.18K ) Number of downloads: 149

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Jan 14 2009, 12:32 AM

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 13 2009, 05:07 PM) *
Here it is in gp4 format

Would love to hear that played

QUOTE (utak3r @ Jan 13 2009, 04:29 PM) *
OK, here it goes... first two riffs.

Nice, thanks. I really like #2

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Jan 14 2009, 12:32 AM

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 12:58 AM
Here is the rhythm

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jan 14 2009, 01:02 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  VB_Riff_with_backing.mp3 ( 1.1MB ) Number of downloads: 258
Attached File  VB_Riff_without_backing.mp3 ( 1.07MB ) Number of downloads: 189

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Jan 14 2009, 01:07 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 13 2009, 05:58 PM) *
Here is the rhythm

Nice, I really like the second and 3rd parts with the stops

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Jan 14 2009, 01:08 AM

--------------------
- leedbreak

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 01:09 AM
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Jan 14 2009, 12:07 AM) *
Nice, I really like the second and 3rd parts with the stops

I will try and get some other ideas up sometime in the week. I will try and record the lead over the rhythm tomorrow also.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Jan 14 2009, 01:12 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 13 2009, 06:09 PM) *
I will try and get some other ideas up sometime in the week. I will try and record the lead over the rhythm tomorrow also.

You used the 130 track, right?

--------------------
- leedbreak

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 01:13 AM
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Jan 14 2009, 12:12 AM) *
You used the 130 track, right?

Yeah and it could have done with being a little faster that riff I guess. I will try and play it better also because my playing is very messy laugh.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jan 14 2009, 01:14 AM

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 14 2009, 08:42 AM
Well, the first part could be quite nice, too - after cleaning its playing, I can hear a nice potential smile.gif

Tabs for my riff#2:

Dmin Amin E Amin

Guitar 1:

E---|--------1--------|--------0--------|--------0--------|--------0--------|--
B---|-----------3-----|-----------1-----|-----------0-----|-----------1-----|--
G---|-----2--------2--|-----2--------2--|-----1--------1--|-----2--------2--|--
D---|--0--------------|--2--------------|--2--------------|--2--------------|--
A---|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|--
E---|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------|--

Guitar 2:
All notes are palm muted

E---|--------------------------|--------------------------|-------------
B---|--------------------------|--------------------------|-------------
G---|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|--------------------------|--9--9--9----
D---|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|--9--9--9----
A---|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|--7--7--7----
E---|--------------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|-------------

E------------------|--------------------------|-------------------------
B------------------|--------------------------|-------------------------
G---9--9--9--9--9--|--------------------------|-------------------------
D---9--9--9--9--9--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|-------------------------
A---7--7--7--7--7--|--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|-------------------------
E------------------|--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--|-------------------------

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 01:49 PM
I prefer the first riff in mine to the others but I guess that's how music is. I will listen to your riffs tonight utak3r when I'm home from work smile.gif

And where is everybody else?

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jan 14 2009, 02:15 PM

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 14 2009, 02:27 PM
Hey, we have some time yet smile.gif

I was listening to your take again - and I have some idea of changing a bit this first part, I like its general sound... well, I can see we'll have quite a bunch of riffs to choose from and to compose a song.

I have one question.... are we gonna record some vocals? I'm asking 'cause the melody and structure would be different on a vocal song and on an instrumental...

--------------------
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 02:38 PM
QUOTE (utak3r @ Jan 14 2009, 01:27 PM) *
Hey, we have some time yet smile.gif

I was listening to your take again - and I have some idea of changing a bit this first part, I like its general sound... well, I can see we'll have quite a bunch of riffs to choose from and to compose a song.

I have one question.... are we gonna record some vocals? I'm asking 'cause the melody and structure would be different on a vocal song and on an instrumental...

I will record some vocals when the song is finished. I think we should do a vocal song.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Jan 14 2009, 04:00 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 14 2009, 07:38 AM) *
I will record some vocals when the song is finished. I think we should do a vocal song.

Well in order to do vocals we will need someone to volunteer to do the singing, and since we do have OC’s service, then I say yeah to vocals. I can do back up if needed.

I do have to ask that we do not do wicked, death type lyrics. Lets keep it PG13. I also do not really care for screaming. I am old school I guess

I did 3 takes last night that I did not have time to post. I will try to get them up when I get home tonight.

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 14 2009, 06:49 AM) *
And where is everybody else?

I will PM the others. if they are still quiet by Friday. If you are a member that has less confidence in writing we will fix it so you can play from the tabs we post. My goal is to have all six playing or singing somewhere in the song.

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Jan 14 2009, 04:16 PM

--------------------
- leedbreak

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 14 2009, 04:01 PM
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Jan 14 2009, 04:00 PM) *
I do have to ask that we do not do wicked, death type lyrics. Lets keep it PG13. I also do not really care for screaming. I am old school I guess

I vote for the same rules smile.gif

--------------------
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 04:04 PM
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Jan 14 2009, 03:00 PM) *
Well in order to do vocals we will need someone to volunteer to do the singing, and since we do have OC’s service, then I say yeah to vocals. I can do back up if needed.

I did 3 takes last night that I did not have time to post. I will try to get them up when I get home tonight.

I will PM the others.

I don't do death metal screaming lol so I'm glad you say that. I prefer singing where you can make out what is being sang laugh.gif So yeah as long as everybody agrees I think it should be rock style vocals or hard rock at the heaviest.

Plus screaming damages your throat.

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jan 14 2009, 04:04 PM

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 14 2009, 04:05 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 14 2009, 04:04 PM) *
I don't do death metal screaming lol so I'm glad you say that. I prefer singing where you can make out what is being sang laugh.gif So yeah as long as everybody agrees I think it should be rock style vocals or hard rock at the heaviest.

hey I know of many metal vocals which ain't screams nor growls wink.gif

--------------------
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 04:06 PM
QUOTE (utak3r @ Jan 14 2009, 03:05 PM) *

I can do Judas Priest style laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Jan 14 2009, 04:10 PM
Thank guys for you deep involvement in this. I can't wait to hear what the others come up with. I know from experience that crazyfret can write some good stuff. wink.gif

We will have so many ideas, skennington may have to let us do more than one song

Thanks again smile.gif

QUOTE (utak3r @ Jan 14 2009, 09:05 AM) *

yeppers

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Jan 14 2009, 04:13 PM

--------------------
- leedbreak

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 04:13 PM
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Jan 14 2009, 03:10 PM) *
Thank guys for you deep involvement in this. I can't wait to hear what the others come up with. I know from experience that crazyfret can write some good stuff. wink.gif

Hopefully the other 3 get involved as it's better if it's a bigger group effort. More satisfying when it all comes together. I think we need to aim to get a basic structure to the song by 2 weeks in and then we can practice it for the 3rd week and record and mix in the 3rd and 4th week. I will try and put some lyrics together when we have a complete song along with the help of everybody else and if I record the vocals and then we can get somebody to record backing maybe.

Also leedbreak do you think I should scrap that first riff idea of mine or try to expand on it and improve?

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 14 2009, 04:20 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 14 2009, 04:13 PM) *
Also leedbreak do you think I should scrap that first riff idea of mine or try to expand on it and improve?

why not to improve it AND to think about next one?... if we'll use one of them you get the other for your next project smile.gif

--------------------
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 14 2009, 04:22 PM
QUOTE (utak3r @ Jan 14 2009, 03:20 PM) *
why not to improve it AND to think about next one?... if we'll use one of them you get the other for your next project smile.gif

That's what I was thinking lol. I might use it for my real band if it isn't wanted in this lol. laugh.gif

I'm going to listen to your ideas tonight also and see if I can get any ideas in a similar style.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:00 PM