Belgium In Shock ...deadly Storm During Major Festival
Bossie
Aug 19 2011, 12:13 AM
GMC:er
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14582448

A few hours before the foo fighters we're about to play here ..an apocalyptic storm destroyed everything and taking 4 (?) lives....we're in shock!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Davidian
Aug 19 2011, 02:11 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
According to the latest messages 5 people didn't survive and 3 people are still fighting for their lives. sad.gif
It's a terrible thing! My thoughts are with the victims since I heard about it...
And if I didn't had exams next Monday, I would've been there. Very strange thought!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Bossie
Aug 20 2011, 10:23 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Davidian @ Aug 19 2011, 01:11 PM) *
According to the latest messages 5 people didn't survive and 3 people are still fighting for their lives. sad.gif
It's a terrible thing! My thoughts are with the victims since I heard about it...
And if I didn't had exams next Monday, I would've been there. Very strange thought!

Still can't believe it...SEBADOH organises a free concert tonight in Gent ( 18h00 Dokstrand ) escpecially in remembrance
of the victims ..and trying to gather other festivalvisitors to share their emotions ..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:05 PM