Potential Scale Generator Problem
TreyDeschamp
May 21 2012, 12:47 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
So I was just going through the scale generator to look at the minor scale and when I click the drop down menu and selected the minor scale nothing popped up.

I tried this with a few other scales and I got the same result.

Maybe it is just my computer but if it isn't it seems to not be working.

Sorry if there really isn't anything wrong, I just thought I'd bring a potential problem to attention of those who work on the site.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 21 2012, 12:53 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hi Trey - thanks for the report.
Could you please tell us which browser and version do you use when you experience this?
Maybe the scale generator "app" didn't load fully.

Please try refreshing the page and choosing the scale again and let us know what happens.
Quick fix would probably to click on the "Positions" buttons or "All" to the right.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Opetholic
May 21 2012, 12:54 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ May 21 2012, 11:47 AM) *
So I was just going through the scale generator to look at the minor scale and when I click the drop down menu and selected the minor scale nothing popped up.

I tried this with a few other scales and I got the same result.

Maybe it is just my computer but if it isn't it seems to not be working.

Sorry if there really isn't anything wrong, I just thought I'd bring a potential problem to attention of those who work on the site.

Hello there,

The scale generator seems to be working fine for me with the minor scales. Just to be more precise, which root note did you select?

O.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 21 2012, 01:03 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 21 2012, 06:53 AM) *
Hi Trey - thanks for the report.
Could you please tell us which browser and version do you use when you experience this?
Maybe the scale generator "app" didn't load fully.

Please try refreshing the page and choosing the scale again and let us know what happens.
Quick fix would probably to click on the "Positions" buttons or "All" to the right.

I'm using the newest version of Safari.

It started working again but then stopped. I think because of this it may just be my computer.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:35 AM