2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Nocturnal Vision - Podxt Presets
superize
Apr 29 2008, 02:41 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Thanks for theese Marcus.....I never thought that itwould work with Gearbox bu it did

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 29 2008, 02:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Anuj @ Apr 29 2008, 03:28 PM) *
hi
is it possible to get the backing track for your song???
I visited the link you had given, but it had the song download link....
Please if possible can you upload the backing track
Thanx

Hi Anuj smile.gif
You should find the backing track at page 3 in this thread

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Apr 30 2008, 10:50 AM
GMC:er
i´ve uploaded your presets to my POD.. Sounds fancy, lot of reverb tongue.gif I will give it a shot and try to come up with a solo myself to the backingtrack, wish me luck tongue.gif

Had a lot of fun trying out the gearbox today. I have over 5000 presets I have not tried.. haha

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 30 2008, 11:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mackietao @ Apr 30 2008, 11:50 AM) *
I will give it a shot and try to come up with a solo myself to the backingtrack, wish me luck tongue.gif

Cool! biggrin.gif
Looking forward to hear it! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Apr 30 2008, 10:01 PM
I jamed like an hour to that song today.. My fingers were soar!! haha.. I´ll record next jam when my fingers has come back =)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Apr 30 2008, 10:10 PM
Lets go fishing!
Awsome, now im a Pod owner i can enjoy this preset biggrin.gif

Great lesson by the way guys, as soon as ive finished my current lessons im going to do this smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Anuj
May 3 2008, 02:02 PM
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Apr 29 2008, 02:58 PM) *
Hi Anuj smile.gif
You should find the backing track at page 3 in this thread

Thanx a lot Marus..
Amazing lesson.........
I have almost completed it..!!!

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
May 3 2008, 02:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Anuj @ May 3 2008, 03:02 PM) *
Thanx a lot Marus..
Amazing lesson.........
I have almost completed it..!!!

Cool! I'd love to see a vid of you playing it! wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
wrk
May 5 2008, 08:33 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Kris and Marcus ... i'm starting to be a junky of this song .. i can not stop playing it. How you guys come up with stuff like this?

Anyway .. thanks for doing such a nice peace of music !!

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
May 7 2008, 09:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (wrk @ May 5 2008, 09:33 PM) *
Kris and Marcus ... i'm starting to be a junky of this song .. i can not stop playing it. How you guys come up with stuff like this?

Anyway .. thanks for doing such a nice peace of music !!

Well, It was very late at night and we ate lots of pizza and I admit we had few beers as well laugh.gif Then Kris had an idea that we should make a song on the piano, and we came up with this basic chord progression. Then we just grabbed our guitars and jammed to those chords. smile.gif

This was a great experience since it was the first time me and Kris wrote a song sitting next to each other. biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 7 2008, 09:27 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ May 7 2008, 08:24 AM) *
Well, It was very late at night and we ate lots of pizza and I admit we had few beers as well laugh.gif Then Kris had an idea that we should make a song on the piano, and we came up with this basic chord progression. Then we just grabbed our guitars and jammed to those chords. smile.gif

This was a great experience since it was the first time me and Kris wrote a song sitting next to each other. biggrin.gif

I agree - also the Gothenburg pizzas were a great experience as well! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
wrk
May 7 2008, 10:06 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Great .. i got your secrets now ... Pizza !! I will order a bunch and see how my compositions turn out. Wish me luck !! smile.gif
I think both of you are used to work alone on songs, but to have a direct interaction is still something else i guess.

To come back to the topic ... i think the POD XT preset of then "Evening Blues" Lesson goes well with this tune as well. I don't find the topic were it was posted, but i love this one and use it a lot.

+Quote Post
steve25
May 13 2008, 01:54 PM
Wow cool presets, they're totally different to your usual solo sound marcus yet in the song they sounded very similar. In fact i couldn't tell you'd used a different sound you just used the same guitar

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
May 13 2008, 03:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (steve25 @ May 13 2008, 02:54 PM) *
Wow cool presets, they're totally different to your usual solo sound marcus yet in the song they sounded very similar. In fact i couldn't tell you'd used a different sound you just used the same guitar

Hi Steve,
Yes, it's different from my usual tone, but I like it smile.gif. And remember that some of the tone also comes from the fingers wink.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
May 20 2008, 09:44 AM
Instructor
I just tried these presets and I just love them! Very screaming and tube-like, they sound very similar to Eric Johnson's tone (which is just awesome!)

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
May 20 2008, 09:33 PM
Instructor
Thanks Toni! Glad you find them useful smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:55 AM