New Guitar Cabinet!
Todd Simpson
Aug 2 2012, 03:30 AM
GMC:er
I played a RANDALL cabinet in Guitar Center and was really blown away so I had to order one! Anyone else use RANDALL cabs?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 2 2012, 07:41 PM
Instructor
Lian Gerbino has one of these ones and it sounds really killer combined with a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier. Congrats on your new cabinet mate! Share with us the experience! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Aug 2 2012, 08:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Which Randall is it? Is it the one with the two 12's and one 15' speakers?

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Aug 3 2012, 02:32 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 2 2012, 03:30 AM) *
I played a RANDALL cabinet in Guitar Center and was really blown away so I had to order one! Anyone else use RANDALL cabs?

Attached Image

randall cab,Laney head
the cab rocks( 4-12's) because it is so stink-en heavy, of course this always sucks when I had to lug it upstairs

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 3 2012, 02:50 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 2 2012, 02:41 PM) *
Lian Gerbino has one of these ones and it sounds really killer combined with a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier. Congrats on your new cabinet mate! Share with us the experience! smile.gif

Will do! Soon as it shows up I"ll record some bits.

QUOTE (Mudbone @ Aug 2 2012, 03:17 PM) *
Which Randall is it? Is it the one with the two 12's and one 15' speakers?

I wish! I went looking for one of those and they are quite rare and crazy pricey. This is the one with the Jaguar Speakers which I got because come to find out, CELESTION made the Jaguar Speakers just for Randall, voiced for Lead playing in this particular cabinet.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:35 AM