> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(9.25, Pass) Guitar Loves Piano #2, Lesson By Piotr Kaczor
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 3 ] ** [75.00%]
10 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
Total Votes: 4

JD_
Jan 1 2012, 02:57 PM
Learning Roadie
Original lesson: Guitar Loves Piano #2 by Piotr Kaczor

Thanks Piotr, your ballads are addictive! It's my privilege to cover this piece, hopefully i did it justice... Happy New Year!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 1 2012, 04:20 PM
Instructor
Very very good, nice tone and very good vibrato and bends. Bends are excellent, but vibrato needs a bit more work. Most of vibratos came out natural and relaxed, but I see there are troubles on some of them. Still need to cover all the situations possible, and to keep the vibrato smooth, even and relaxed. I must say this is a strong 9, and adding stronger expression, a bit more dynamics, and a bit more vibrato would make it sounds perfect.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 3 2012, 02:15 PM
Instructor
Great cover and beautiful sounding guitar .At some points vibrato sounds a bit unnatural but that's just matter of feeling,in general almost perfect !

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 3 2012, 06:46 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
*bump*

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 4 2012, 10:26 AM
Instructor
Jordan my friend! I see and hear a big step in your evolution so far smile.gif congrats on your interpretation mate! A little more work on some vibrato elements, as Ivan observed and the 10 is yours! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 8 2012, 01:04 AM
Instructor
I love the tone! so sweet! it fits the BT perfectly,

I like the subtle touch you put into playing this piece,

The timing is great and really feel comfortable playing in this style,

Great take!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 16 2012, 03:40 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
9.25 (pass)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:37 AM