Bogdan Appreciation Thread!, Thanks Bogdan!!!
derper
Feb 5 2012, 11:43 PM
Learning Tone Master
I just wanted to start a thread to say "THANK YOU" to our man Bogdan here at GMC!! He's always been very prompt to answer any questions I have, and unlike most other forums....he isn't a jerk about it!! He always has a helpful and encouraging attitude! In fact, Bogdan is the reason I'm here at GMC today....

I first became interested in GMC from one of Stephane's youtube videos. After researching a bit, I decided to give it a try for a month. BUT, for whatever reason, my credit card payment didn't go through! ohmy.gif I had $$ in my account, and I assume it was just because it was an international charge, but I'm a little bit wary of stuff like that, especially since I had already entered my CC info. I sent an email to customer service, to give them a shot to help me out, before moving on to another guitar lesson site (the other ones only had "trial" clips of the vids, unlike GMC which had full-vids, and only held back members only options like the backing track and tab....another plus!). Well, Bodgan was super friendly and hooked me up with a trial account. If not for that (as I told him) I would not have paid to try it, since I had an issue with my CC payment. I now pay through paypal which works fine everytime. But the point is....if not for Bogdan listening to my concerns, and going above-and-beyond in order to help me out, well I would not be here today!! THANKS BOGDAN!!

Anyone else have anything to add?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Feb 6 2012, 08:21 AM
GMC:er
BIG +1 on that! BOGDAN RAWKS!

QUOTE (derper @ Feb 5 2012, 05:43 PM) *
I just wanted to start a thread to say "THANK YOU" to our man Bogdan here at GMC!! He's always been very prompt to answer any questions I have, and unlike most other forums....he isn't a jerk about it!! He always has a helpful and encouraging attitude! In fact, Bogdan is the reason I'm here at GMC today....

I first became interested in GMC from one of Stephane's youtube videos. After researching a bit, I decided to give it a try for a month. BUT, for whatever reason, my credit card payment didn't go through! ohmy.gif I had $$ in my account, and I assume it was just because it was an international charge, but I'm a little bit wary of stuff like that, especially since I had already entered my CC info. I sent an email to customer service, to give them a shot to help me out, before moving on to another guitar lesson site (the other ones only had "trial" clips of the vids, unlike GMC which had full-vids, and only held back members only options like the backing track and tab....another plus!). Well, Bodgan was super friendly and hooked me up with a trial account. If not for that (as I told him) I would not have paid to try it, since I had an issue with my CC payment. I now pay through paypal which works fine everytime. But the point is....if not for Bogdan listening to my concerns, and going above-and-beyond in order to help me out, well I would not be here today!! THANKS BOGDAN!!

Anyone else have anything to add?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- derper   Bogdan Appreciation Thread!   Feb 5 2012, 11:43 PM
- - Cosmin Lupu   Well, you are not the only one who is enjoying Bog...   Feb 5 2012, 11:51 PM
- - thefireball   Indeed. Bogdan has listened to my concerns too. He...   Feb 6 2012, 12:29 AM
- - Michael AC   I agree...have received help also. Plus it is fun ...   Feb 6 2012, 02:21 AM
- - maharzan   Bogdan is DA MAN!!   Feb 6 2012, 04:33 AM
- - Alex Feather   Man! Don't know where to start!!...   Feb 6 2012, 06:18 AM
- - Blister   QUOTE (derper @ Feb 5 2012, 05:43 PM) I j...   Feb 6 2012, 06:18 AM
- - Bogdan Radovic   Hey guys - thanks so much for your kind words, I d...   Feb 6 2012, 10:08 AM
- - Fran   Yeah Bogdan rocks, just one more reason GMC is the...   Feb 6 2012, 10:37 AM
- - Ben Higgins   Wow, I can't believe this.. I also had an idea...   Feb 6 2012, 10:42 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Can't agree more! Bodgan help us all all t...   Feb 6 2012, 04:00 PM
- - zoom   I actually think that the man does not sleep! ...   Feb 6 2012, 04:22 PM
- - Dinaga   I'm definitely joining the "Bogdan rules...   Feb 6 2012, 07:49 PM
- - Gitarrero   Count me in as another member for the Bogdan rules...   Feb 6 2012, 07:55 PM
- - Jeff Lynd   I also have to say big thank you to Bogdan, becaus...   Feb 6 2012, 09:10 PM
- - Ben Higgins   Hey ! We should do a 'Bogdan Rules' Co...   Feb 6 2012, 09:14 PM
- - derper   Glad to see so many of you agree!! Thanks...   Feb 7 2012, 12:02 AM
- - JTaylor   Just got to experience Bogdan for myself! What...   Mar 6 2012, 01:29 PM
- - Ben Higgins   QUOTE (JTaylor @ Mar 6 2012, 12:29 PM) Ju...   Mar 6 2012, 01:32 PM
- - JTaylor   QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 6 2012, 07:32 AM...   Mar 6 2012, 01:50 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:15 AM