First Aria Song! Up On Soundcloud!
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 12 2011, 04:32 PM
Instructor
Hey guys smile.gif this is the demo version of the first song which is ready on my band Aria's upcoming EP! Please do not throw tomatoes towards my voice tongue.gif

http://soundcloud.com/cosmin-lupu/aria-meta-demo-version

It's called Meta and it's about not letting yourself be swallowed by technology and forget you are a living being who should enjoy living as one. If you want the lyrics, I can post them smile.gif (Meta comes from metamorphosis)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Dec 12 2011, 04:36 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 12 2011, 04:56 PM
GMC Founder
WOW! An amazing tune - really catchy yet aggressive - with lots of dynamics. It will be awesome to follow the Aria /Cosmin Lupu saga =)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 12 2011, 05:19 PM
Instructor
Wou friend!! This first demo sounds really good! I like your voice. You can reach high notes without losing power and that's great for rock. I like the riffing and the song is catchy so WELL DONE!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 12 2011, 05:34 PM
Instructor
I think it sounds awesome, vocals are very good, in fact I would raise the volume on them a bit more. Well, the final version will be even better. Awesome work man, excellent song! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 12 2011, 05:59 PM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome song. Congrats C-Maestro biggrin.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 12 2011, 07:03 PM
Learning Roadie
YESSSS!!!!!!! I finally get to hear something full from you guys! I can't wait to hear this through my mixing speakers. Heck, by Christmas you guys might have a final mix by then. But I think this is so awesome - listening through my earbuds. biggrin.gif The guitars sounds HUGE! Your voice is equally awesome. I was leading singing yesterday at church. I could feel voice going at the high notes. I sound like John Cooper from Skillet. laugh.gif Who's doing the screaming? It's cool.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 12 2011, 07:20 PM
GMC:er
Great stuff Cosmin, I look forward to hearing more!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 12 2011, 07:49 PM
Instructor
Great composition Cosmin, you rock !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 12 2011, 08:24 PM
Tone Seeker
Damn, Your voice/accent sound like you're from America. wink.gif

Do you do the growl parts too...?

Really good track, can't wait hear more !!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 12 2011, 08:47 PM
Instructor
I love your voice! seriously, it's got that special timbre that makes it easy to recognise, it's not generic, and the song is very well written!,

Can't wait to hear completely produced and sounding huge!

I'm missing a guitar solo though tongue.gif oh come on, just one bar!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
rhoads
Dec 13 2011, 10:05 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I missed this yesterday somehow smile.gif
Yes, it a very good song Cosmin, really heavy, and your vocal are great ! (no need for tomatoes smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 13 2011, 10:34 AM
Instructor
Hey guys, thank you!! I'll post some more soon enough biggrin.gif

@Daniel: no solos on this one mate, sorry biggrin.gif

@WeePee & thefireball: I am only performing the clean vocals, the other guitarist is the screamer biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Dec 13 2011, 06:08 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Wow Cosmin ! Great work. I really like the dynamics and the interaction between the different parts. Your singing is very very cool and I agree with Ivan that you should raise the vocals up a bit in the mix,(especially the high register vocals) they're GREAT !!! and could definitely, to my humble opinion, be more upfront!! The sound of the guitars is awesome and ofcourse you, being one of my instructors at GMC, are a great and inspirational player.
If you give this beauty in the hands of a professional mixing and mastering engineer, the song will BLOW THE ROOF OFF !!!

Great man, would love to hear more !!!!

Nico. wink.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 14 2011, 09:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (nikeman64 @ Dec 13 2011, 05:08 PM) *
Wow Cosmin ! Great work. I really like the dynamics and the interaction between the different parts. Your singing is very very cool and I agree with Ivan that you should raise the vocals up a bit in the mix,(especially the high register vocals) they're GREAT !!! and could definitely, to my humble opinion, be more upfront!! The sound of the guitars is awesome and ofcourse you, being one of my instructors at GMC, are a great and inspirational player.
If you give this beauty in the hands of a professional mixing and mastering engineer, the song will BLOW THE ROOF OFF !!!

Great man, would love to hear more !!!!

Nico. wink.gif

Thank you Nico! We shall finish all the demo versions of the songs and then hopefully, re-record everything somewhere outside Romania! Everything you hear in this recording has been tracked, mixed and mastered at home smile.gif

+Quote Post
zoom
Dec 14 2011, 11:52 AM
Learning Roadie
Wow! That's cool. Song carries all the way through. All the best mate with this! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 14 2011, 12:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (zoom @ Dec 14 2011, 10:52 AM) *
Wow! That's cool. Song carries all the way through. All the best mate with this! smile.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

+Quote Post
JD_
Dec 14 2011, 12:29 PM
Learning Roadie
Dam.... That is a great tune mate. Pretty Impressed, I liked the chorus, Guitar tone, and your voice was pretty good man...

Well Done bro cool.gif

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:07 AM