Open Mic Today
Jeffrey
Oct 20 2007, 12:02 PM
GMC:er
hey Pavel, I couldn't get a recording for the show but I bring good news=) I played your sweeping etude with minimal flaws at 140bpm=) there was about 200people in the crowd and they were all freaking out n' stuff. I of course said it was your work and then gave GMC some PR=) Then I played a song of mine with my vocalist called "Upon the Apocolypse." It was crazy everyone was like moshing and screaming n' stuff. I told them to get a video camera out there next time so I can get a copy to show you. Next time i'm probably going to play your E Ionian speed-picking for an into piece if thats cool with you. Here is a recording I made the day before with my crappy 5$ mic thingy. O yea also... What do you think of my band name, Unto the Deceived.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jeffrey: Oct 20 2007, 12:03 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Upon_the_Apocolypse.mp3 ( 5.87MB ) Number of downloads: 452

--------------------
My Guitar:
IPB Image

Schecter FR C-1 Hellraiser
CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access /25.5"
BODY: Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: 3-pc. Mahogany/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 X-Jumbo
INLAYS: Gothic Cross
PICKUPS: EMG active 81/85
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way switch
BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
BINDING: Abalone
TUNERS: Grover
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 20 2007, 12:34 PM
Awesome song Jeffrey, when the vocals started WOW! was not expecting it. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Oct 20 2007, 02:49 PM
Did you get some prize money!? Caz I was thinking about going to one of those open mic places.
Ps. NIce song! the growls were awesome!

This post has been edited by Wyvernx: Oct 20 2007, 02:59 PM

+Quote Post
Jeffrey
Oct 21 2007, 10:02 AM
QUOTE (Wyvernx @ Oct 20 2007, 06:49 AM) *
Did you get some prize money!? Caz I was thinking about going to one of those open mic places.
Ps. NIce song! the growls were awesome!

nope no prize money it was just a school event held at lunch=P and thanks, thats my friend on vocals. this was the day b4 the event we decided to practice a bit=P

listen to the bite in my friends voice at 2minutes into the song, during verse (the second part of vocals). I was like, holy s*** man how did you do that?

--------------------
My Guitar:
IPB Image

Schecter FR C-1 Hellraiser
CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access /25.5"
BODY: Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: 3-pc. Mahogany/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 X-Jumbo
INLAYS: Gothic Cross
PICKUPS: EMG active 81/85
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way switch
BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
BINDING: Abalone
TUNERS: Grover

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Oct 21 2007, 11:10 AM
Wow, that was really awesome. Sounds like your band has some real promise smile.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:06 AM