> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Coffeeman’s Creative Guitar Works, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 5 2015, 01:28 PM
Instructor
Sure mate! smile.gif

What are you exactly working during each hour?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Aug 10 2015, 05:11 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi Gabi,

1st Hour vocal Technique: Warmup, Scales, Ressonance exercises, Mix Voices , Excercices, Agility(Intervals, runs, etc..)
2nd Hour: Singing and playing songs. These are the songs I'm working at the moment: Maybe Tomorrw-Stereophonics, Interstate Love Song- Stone Temple Pilots, Wheels-Foo Fighters, Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz, De Do Do Do- The Police, No dejes Que- Caifanes, Texturas-Soda Stereo, Billie Jean- Michael Jackson, Like a Virgin-Madonna.
3rd Hour: A couple of GMC Lessons(Solos), and I'm Looking for good Rhythm and Riffs lessons.

That's it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 10 2015, 05:58 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, that's a really cool plan, and it also seems to be entertained to do. Feel free to share here videos or audios of you playing the tasks to let me give some feedback about your performance and progress.

About rhythm lessons, this can be a really wide topic. Do you have some styles or bands in mind?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Nov 4 2015, 05:03 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hola Gabi,

As I told you a couple of months ago I was focusing on learning covers both guitar and vocals for a gig I had las month, it went very well.

Now I'm working on these 3 lessons:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/toto-the-early-days/
I learned the licks, and I'm working on timing.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Fast-P...-Metal-Riffing/
Learned the licks and I'm buldiing it up to speed, the first riff is the one which is giving me the most trouble but I'm practicing it slow.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Papa-Roach-Goes-Djent/
I'm learning the riffs.

On the other hand I'm composing a new song for my girlfriend, I want to record it at a friends studio before christmas. I have the main structure and almost the whole lyrics. it's a song I guess ala Andres Calamaro, but I want to give a more POP/ROCk Sound.

Should I record guitar and voice so you can here it? It would be awesome if you could help me with it, so I can record it in a couple of weeks? Or maybe I can make a demo in garage band, what do you suggest.

Thanks a lot my friend.

--------------------

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 5 2015, 01:35 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Great to see you back here!

The list of lessons to work sounds great so let's go for them and share here your progress to let me give feedback and monitor your practice.

About the song that you are composing, sure! Please record a demo to let me hear and I'll give you my thoughts and suggestions. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Nov 17 2015, 05:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hola Gaby,

Here is a RAW draft of the new song I'm Composing. Please give me your feedback.

https://soundcloud.com/andrucoffeeman/dia-p...draft-2/s-VJy6w

On the other hand I was trying to record the Papa Roach Lesson, but I couldn't get to work the LePou plugin , I don't know if the cabs are missing or what, but couldn't make it.

--------------------

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 17 2015, 05:32 PM
Instructor
Hi mate!

It's cool to see that you keep on developing your composing and singing skills! This tune sounds cool. I think that your voice sounds good for this music style. You have the soul of the song, now you could give it and structure, and add a solo section and a part C, which works as an emotive bridge with vocals that connects with the last chorus.

About arrangements, I feel that the chorus could have an extra guitar, and the overall song any minimalist synth that give a more modern feel. Have you ever tried Massive VSTi?

Would you like to share some print screens of your plug ins set up to let me see if I can help with the poulin issues?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Nov 17 2015, 05:54 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I used to use NI Komplete it was awesome but I changed my computer to a MAC and now I don't have, I was looking for a good PAD vst. Massive is from NAtive Instruments too right?

Yes I was thinking of a Part C , but didn't know if to make it vocal or maybe a guitar solo. John Mayer style or something like that(coffeman style).

I'll send you a printscreen tonight

--------------------

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2015, 01:32 PM
Instructor
yes, massive is by Native Instruments. Keep on giving shape to the track and then you'll feel if part C should include or not vocals.

What album of John Mayer is your main influence?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:21 AM