Charlie Hunter/ Tuck Andress
misterj
Aug 23 2007, 03:44 AM
GMC:er
two awesome jazz guys. the first is charlie hunter on 8 string. its amazing that he holds down rytym, lead, and solo all at once sometimes. the second is tuck andress - an awesome fingerstyle jazz/ classical whatever guy. search these guys on youtube for more awesome stuff if you like this. there's plenty on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyiezH8KGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diZjE1lYoQw

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
InstruMental Cas...
Aug 23 2007, 04:03 AM
Charlie has a new one out - probably his best, and with the most rock elements out of anything I've heard from him. But don't be mistaken, it is jazz/fusion, not rock music.

Tuck is a very good player but he doesn't have much solo instrumental stuff to my knowledge. Mostly stuff with his wife on vocals.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
misterj
Aug 23 2007, 04:54 AM
QUOTE (InstruMental Case @ Aug 23 2007, 04:03 AM) *
Charlie has a new one out - probably his best, and with the most rock elements out of anything I've heard from him. But don't be mistaken, it is jazz/fusion, not rock music.

Tuck is a very good player but he doesn't have much solo instrumental stuff to my knowledge. Mostly stuff with his wife on vocals.

tuck's album " reckless precision" is pretty cool. he also has a christmas album. all instrumenal stuff.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:48 PM