Tapping Noise, can't stop the noise!
Kizaze44
Jan 17 2008, 10:51 PM
GMC:er
Marcus,

I really appreciate the way you incorporate tapping licks in our solos - exactly the way I'd like to it. After much practice, I can manage to get all my fingers in the right places and do some cool licks like the one you do in "Evening Blues". However, I can't seem to shake the noise when moving from one string to another - especially going from the b to e strings when doing a minor scale tapping run.

How does one mute that darned string if your right hand is busy tapping?? Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated!

-Kizaze

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Patrik Jezierski
Jan 21 2008, 07:57 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (lavendell @ Jan 18 2008, 10:48 AM) *
I think these endorsement deals are individual and I'm not really allowed to talk much about the details. But I can say that It's not like I have unlimited sets of free strings! I get a whole bunch of them each year, but then If I need more I can buy them at an "artist price" (only for personal use of course) smile.gif

-Marcus

Nice smile.gif how did you get the endorsement deal? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:18 PM