2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Artist Channel, Official Announcement
audiopaal
Mar 12 2012, 02:22 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Cool, I just subscribed smile.gif
Looking forward to hearing more from you.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 12 2012, 04:16 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Mar 12 2012, 08:22 AM) *
Cool, I just subscribed smile.gif
Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hey, thanks man! It's always encouraging to get support right from the start. I hope this channel turns into what I have dreamed.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FrontlineGuitar
Mar 12 2012, 04:30 PM
GMC:er
Awesome, loving the new chorus with the synths as I said in Todd's chat.. Will have to get myself some sort of Midi Keyboard now, always wanted to use synths etc in songs that I write smile.gif Will have to check out this Superwave smile.gif

Oh btw, I subbed wink.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 12 2012, 11:48 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (FrontlineGuitar @ Mar 12 2012, 10:30 AM) *
Awesome, loving the new chorus with the synths as I said in Todd's chat.. Will have to get myself some sort of Midi Keyboard now, always wanted to use synths etc in songs that I write smile.gif Will have to check out this Superwave smile.gif

Oh btw, I subbed wink.gif

Thanks to you too, man. smile.gif I haven't really used my keyboard much. Most stuff I program in with my mouse. There's too much latency for me.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:19 PM