18 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Typos, Bugs And Other Findings
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 10 2010, 04:52 PM
GMC:er

nvm fix it tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Jan 1 2011, 10:29 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Jan 1 2011, 05:34 PM
Learning Roadie
The end of the text is out of the white page..( sorry I couldn't find a better way to discribe the issue ) I don't know why this happens i have had this problem before but usually when i refreshed or eleminated cookis and such this would go back to normal ..

Attached File  prob..bmp ( 4.31MB ) Number of downloads: 248

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jan 1 2011, 10:29 PM
QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Jan 1 2011, 04:34 PM) *
The end of the text is out of the white page..( sorry I couldn't find a better way to discribe the issue ) I don't know why this happens i have had this problem before but usually when i refreshed or eleminated cookis and such this would go back to normal ..

click on Ctrl and move the wheel on your mouse to adjust the zoom

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 3 2011, 01:44 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (ruben_mcn @ Jan 1 2011, 05:34 PM) *

I don't get that in my browser (here is the topic) - I currently use Chrome. Have you tested in a different browser?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Jan 3 2011, 02:15 PM
Learning Roadie
The Ctrl trick didn't work..
NOpe I haven't tried w/ a difrent browser..

+Quote Post
Fre
Jan 7 2011, 06:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
Ik keep getting this message when I want to open GMC homepage. All the other pages work, but the home doesn't.
It's already a whole day. I hope this is fixable smile.gif

Greetings,
Fre

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Fre
Jan 8 2011, 01:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
And today it's fixed

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 26 2011, 06:15 PM
Learning Roadie
Could we please have a way to upload pictures for our signatures, instead of putting in only a URL?

+Quote Post
Sean_1234
Feb 26 2011, 11:03 PM
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-less...n-in-d-lessons/ doesn't seem to work smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd
Feb 27 2011, 06:16 PM
Hello,

As I read my own message I realized I sounded kind of like an ass, so I stopped, but if you're interested in more, let me know. I did a search for Grimoire and came up with nothing, but if others have already posted these issues, sorry for the duplication. Obviously the biggest issue I found so far is the G major issue on page 52. Message as originally started:

I just started reading the GMC Guitar Theory Grimoire pdf and have found a couple of things I think are errors:

Page 13 1.1.11 Pickups says "..... you get s different sound" instead of "a" different sound
Page 14 1.1.19 let's instead of lets
Page 16 under Stratocaster "With it bright sounding" should be its
Page 19 Section 2.3 first sentence "Fortunately, its easy...." should be it's and last sentence in same paragraph "is a note in which you left hand..." your
Page 20 last sentence should be "...it's perfectly possible to be an...."
Page 23 "so on it's own" should be its and also very bottom of page heres should be here's
Page 25 3.1.4 first sentence of second paragraph "...bends first as this crop up..." should be these not this
Page 52 second sentence on page, G major scale doesn't start on G#

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Mar 26 2011, 02:55 AM
Using Firefox 4:

Using IE8:

Some wierd text glitch? Below the guitar lesson subtitle overlapping the tabs.
Note I resized the IE8 image but forgot resizing FF4 image (sorry if takes a while to load).

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Mar 26 2011, 02:58 AM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 26 2011, 09:35 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Sean_1234 @ Feb 26 2011, 11:03 PM) *

Sorry about that, please use this page instead:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonser...n-in-d-lessons/

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Mar 26 2011, 02:55 AM) *
Using Firefox 4:

Using IE8:

Some wierd text glitch? Below the guitar lesson subtitle overlapping the tabs.
Note I resized the IE8 image but forgot resizing FF4 image (sorry if takes a while to load).

Wow that looks really bad - very well spotted! Reporting now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
dark dude
Apr 26 2011, 08:55 PM
Can't seem to be able to copy links into the chat anymore. Keyboard shortcuts used to work (ctrl + v, c), but do not anymore. This causes some trouble when an instructor wants to post a link to his chat lesson notes.

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Nikita Kruglov
May 17 2011, 11:12 AM
Hi!

I have found the broken link https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/memberson...ballad-solo.pdf ))) I am worry about it because of there are no tabs or gtp in lesson "Rock ballad solo" by Emir Hot https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...-ballad-solo/))

+Quote Post
quadrium
May 20 2011, 06:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
My fast reply and quote buttons are not working. Also i can't see the side panel when i'm opening a new topic or replying in a thread. And when i click the toggle side panel it's not working either.

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 20 2011, 09:43 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Nikita Kruglov @ May 17 2011, 12:12 PM) *
Hi!

I have found the broken link https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/memberson...ballad-solo.pdf ))) I am worry about it because of there are no tabs or gtp in lesson "Rock ballad solo" by Emir Hot https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...-ballad-solo/))

Thanks Nikita - this should now work!

QUOTE (quadrium @ May 20 2011, 07:34 PM) *
My fast reply and quote buttons are not working. Also i can't see the side panel when i'm opening a new topic or replying in a thread. And when i click the toggle side panel it's not working either.

Dogukan,

Ok that's weird - since when did this start happening? Have you tested different browsers?

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
May 20 2011, 11:24 PM
Learning Tone Master
It's happening since yesterday. In IE8 it works fine but in chrome it's not.

This post has been edited by quadrium: May 20 2011, 11:26 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 20 2011, 11:35 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hmmm maybe you should try deleting the browser cache/history? I'm writing this in Chrome and everything seems normal. Also, try logging in and out.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
quadrium
May 21 2011, 01:54 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ May 20 2011, 10:35 PM) *
Hmmm maybe you should try deleting the browser cache/history? I'm writing this in Chrome and everything seems normal. Also, try logging in and out.

Yup that worked. Thanks Bogdan! smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
zen
May 22 2011, 12:16 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Megadeth-She-Wolf/

15th video not loading? can anyone confirm?

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:28 AM