Live backing track radio!, True Improvise!
Steelkonsum
Jan 16 2007, 12:03 AM
Okey so hear me out..

While on an extremly long train ride I just figured it out. Live backing track radio. When you sit down and say "hey, Im gonna improvise" you choose a key and prepare for it. That's already some preparation right there. How about a radio here on masterclass that would just be on all day randomly selecting backingtracks in different keys and style and you would have to adjust right there on the spot.

And it would save some hassle finding a backin track - all you'd have to do is turn on the backing track radio!

So how bout it? cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 16 2007, 05:36 PM
GMC Founder
biggrin.gif yes - interesting idea. I definately think we need some kind of jamming machine - and this could be a start. I'll think more about it!

Btw keep the ideas coming - we need 'em!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:41 AM