80s [ 12 ] ** [46.15%]
90s [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
modern [ 7 ] ** [26.92%]
Total Votes: 26
Guests cannot vote 
beebo
Apr 8 2007, 04:12 AM
GMC:er
I would pick the 80s and some of the early 90s!
Any comments biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stijntjen
Apr 8 2007, 08:58 AM
Very hard to just pick one of those but i have to say 80's = Queen had its best work then, also van halen, G&R, and a lot of other great bands.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 8 2007, 03:58 PM
"Which decade would u want to be in?"

Well, I would like to stay in the modern age because of the technologi etc. smile.gif Music doesnt die, so I voted modern laugh.gif Would have been fun to watch gigs though, but what the hell, DVD's! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 8 2007, 05:12 PM
i also agree with robin.i voted modern cause of all the tecknological advances in todays world.and like he said, its not like music is gone!and think about it:if you were in the 80's, you wouldnt have this site!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 8 2007, 06:38 PM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Apr 8 2007, 04:12 PM) *
i also agree with robin.i voted modern cause of all the tecknological advances in todays world.and like he said, its not like music is gone!and think about it:if you were in the 80's, you wouldnt have this site!!

Yeah no GMC!! sad.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 9 2007, 12:31 AM
No this is supposed to be strictly for music! tongue.gif
Sorry forgot to put it up.

+Quote Post
dogman
Apr 9 2007, 01:17 AM
QUOTE (beebo @ Apr 8 2007, 07:31 PM) *
No this is supposed to be strictly for music! tongue.gif
Sorry forgot to put it up.

I went with modern. I see a resurgance of Heavy Metal coming back.
besides, I dont think I'd survive the 80's if I had to do it again
I just barely made it the first time laugh.gif

This post has been edited by dogman: Apr 9 2007, 01:17 AM

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 9 2007, 06:14 PM
The Dark Canuck
I voted for the 80's.

I grew up in the 80's and have very fond memories of air guitar to Metallica and GNR. I still listen to a lot of the stuff I did as a kid and man it was just good times! I'm a big fan of all the decades mentioned but I'll always be an 80's child.

+Quote Post
wheeler
Apr 9 2007, 07:22 PM
That's really tough, there's music from every one of those decades that I LOVE....but I had to go with modern, because all that music is still around and new musical ideas are happening every day. It's tough to keep up though....there's so much good music out there, I miss out on a lot of the newer stuff 'cause I'm still trying to catch up on everything I missed!! blink.gif

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Apr 9 2007, 09:41 PM
I voted the 70-ies but robin is right. I couldn't learn all this then. If I could've I would've but I didn't. Now is the the time to live in. And besides, I've already done them all wink.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 10 2007, 10:05 PM
Lovely! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Bitey
Apr 11 2007, 06:07 PM
Modern all the way! I love metal and it is pretty big now-a-days. Although I would love to have been rocking with Ozzy or Metallica. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Bitey: Apr 11 2007, 06:08 PM

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 11 2007, 10:40 PM
Hmmmm...... I wonder why noone voted for the 90s. They're pretty good to me blink.gif

+Quote Post
Matt
Apr 15 2007, 12:56 PM
80's for me...

early metallica, slayer, overkill, exodus, megadeth but 90's would be my second pick because of rust in peace and pantera

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 15 2007, 05:51 PM
QUOTE (Matt @ Apr 15 2007, 03:56 AM) *
80's for me...

early metallica, slayer, overkill, exodus, megadeth but 90's would be my second pick because of rust in peace and pantera

Yea I picked the 80s but the early 90s were my second pick too! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Melinda
Apr 15 2007, 06:04 PM
I was a teenager in the 70's. Great music.!!!

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 16 2007, 06:05 PM
QUOTE (Melinda @ Apr 15 2007, 09:04 AM) *
I was a teenager in the 70's. Great music.!!!

Great!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:12 PM