Golpe
lovemyguitar
Jun 12 2011, 09:33 PM
GMC:er
Hi all,

I'm working on a flamenco piece (https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Flamenco-First-Pieces-Tangos/) which requires us to perform a golpe at one point but I'm not quite sure how it's done. Any suggestions on how to practice this technique?

Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 12 2011, 11:52 PM
Instructor
Very specific way of playing. Did you looked at the slow parts of the lesson? I believe that there is an explanation..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 13 2011, 09:35 AM
Instructor
Here's a lesson where it is explained, check out the slow video number 1 (read text bellow the video):

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Flamen...-Pieces-Tangos/

If you have any difficulties, let us know! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jun 13 2011, 09:35 AM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Frederik
Jun 13 2011, 10:12 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
i've done that lesson smile.gif
you gotta snap while doing a rest stroke with your thumb, takes a while to get down.
or if you do a golpe for it self. either use your fingers force, or use a twist in your albow joint and keep ypur finger static

Just you your finger strength, i see now i play it that it dont really use my wrist or elbow

+Quote Post
lovemyguitar
Jun 14 2011, 01:55 AM
GMC:er
Thanks for all the info guys - I'll give it a shot!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:21 PM