Some Questions
Fusar
Apr 3 2010, 01:17 AM
GMC:er
Hey Bogdan!

Once in your Bass Syllabus thread, I told you that I was thinking to start playing the bass...
Now I think I'll buy one for the summer holidays, there I'll have about three month to get into this new adventure!
When I was in Cologne in the musicstore, I checked out the bass gear, and I liked the feeling of the Fender Precision Basses. As I have no experience, I'm asking you if they are ok (I know that they are absolute beginner ones wink.gif) for their price?
Furthermore I want to join a band after the summer holidays, what do you think: is it possible, if i play for about 30minutes every day for three month, to have the base to join a band?
If I'm really into the bass, I can take courses after the summer holidays...but this is far away wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Fusar
Jul 2 2010, 04:38 PM
GMC:er
Hello my friend smile.gif
I haven't bought a bass yet, maybe you remember that I was thinking 'bout a Fender. Now I have the occasion to buy an Ibanez GSR200 on second hand for 200 euro (new: 250). It is two years old. I'll be able to play on it before buying it.
What do you think? Have you heard about this bass? Is the price ok? If I try it, on what should I pay attention as a bass newbie?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:30 PM