Appreciate Your Lives
Bluesberry
May 18 2010, 03:46 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi GMC:ers,

I'm in a shock. This doesn't touch me personally, but I just heard about a most horrible event. It happened to my friend's friend, and I believe that it is too disturbing and horrible to be told here: I'll just say that none of the people most people know are ever made to experience something like this.

It made me remember that we have obstacles to overcome, we stress about things and we often forget to be grateful for what we've got. We should remember that up until now, most of our lives have been a celebration, and that celebration usually continues till right before we die.

Appreciate your lives, friends. Some pretty nasty things are in this world among us, and you never know what might happen tomorrow.

- Kristian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristian Hyvarinen: May 18 2010, 03:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jafomatic
May 18 2010, 03:55 PM
GMC:er
Noted.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Ruzz
May 18 2010, 04:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
It's a great mental sacrifice to explore beyond the box we've created. But it is worth it.

--------------------
Sincerely
Ruzz

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 18 2010, 04:23 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
True words, Kristian.
I often realize myself that I should be more grateful for what I've got instead of wanting what I haven't got or cursing what is "imperfect" in my life. Still, it is difficult to shift your mindset to a state of gratefulness.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
May 18 2010, 07:36 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've learnt that when my brother died a few years ago. You have to say that with a smile and don't be sad, never ever. smile.gif

Some people play guitar in those moments :

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:27 AM