Are There Any Lessons Concerning The Use Of A Metallic Slide.
Richard Salas
Jun 28 2007, 05:45 AM
GMC:er
I´ve listened to several band that use a slide in their solos, bands like aerosmith, in which joe perry has got some sort of blues/rock n'roll sound were he makes good use of this little metal piece.

By the way in which finger does it go, and what is the proper technique for this tool.

Thanks GMC, you guys rock!

Richard Salas

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Keep living, Keep playing!

/Users/ricardosalasrivacoba/Desktop/0101202764_xl.jpg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 28 2007, 06:13 AM
QUOTE (Richard Salas @ Jun 28 2007, 12:45 AM) *
I´ve listened to several band that use a slide in their solos, bands like aerosmith, in which joe perry has got some sort of blues/rock n'roll sound were he makes good use of this little metal piece.

By the way in which finger does it go, and what is the proper technique for this tool.
Thanks GMC, you guys rock!

Richard Salas

I'm pretty Sure GMC doesn't have a Slide Guitar Lesson... But that is a good Idea.

But If you're interested in Slide Guitar, here is a Good site for learning Slide for Begginers.

It's Slide in the Style of Eric Clapton. you can learn the Basics there, untill someone here Makes a Slide Lesson.

http://12bar.de/slide.php

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 28 2007, 03:51 PM
Johnny Winter is also really skilled with sliding. I would like to learn it myself aswell.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:27 AM