> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

28 Pages V  « < 26 27 28  
Elhombre's Axe Laboratory
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 19 2014, 05:47 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! Sure thing - I hope my audio interface will arrive Tuesday or Wednesday the latest, so as soon as it arrives I will send you a recording. I pretty much know where I left things, as I played around with that portion of the track, but I need the new interface to arrive, because at the current moment I haven't got any means to record. I only play acoustic for a few days biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Dec 20 2014, 06:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Cosmin, this is how it looks right now
My friend adam is almost done with it, only waiting for your solo.

He is leaving on Tuesday and not returning until the 10th of January, and cant work on it then.
There would be a possibility for him to send me the project and so on, so I mix the solo, but he uses so many plugins it will be difficult.

So If I want this video released before the 10th of January which would be nice, the following has to happen.
You have to send a solo take to me latest, monday afternoon, preferable monday morning
Romania is a bith further in time where he lives, he lives in the UK so u will have +2,3 hours i think smile.gif

Now, If u dont get ur interface by then, then we have to wait until the 10th and yeah, its a bit of time but not forever wink.gif
Its cool but it would be great to have it released before new year.

So, do you think there is a possiblity of you recieving your new audio interface on monday?
Would it be possible to "learn" the interface and record a solo straight away and post here in the morning?

If you think its a possiblity could you go for it then?
The video can wait, I just need the audio

So to put this down into on sentence.
Can you find any way to send me a recording of your solo latest monday morning/afternoon?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ElHombre: Dec 20 2014, 06:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Dec 20 2014, 09:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
Or I think i changed my mind.
Even if you get the audio on monday
you will have to stress loads to pull this of if its even possible
The mixer as well, its better I record a solo tonight for it and send to Adam.

Also its a very short section/solo
you have helped me a lot throughout the years and you are a great player smile.gif
So I would really like to make a video with u in the future if you have the time/will

I have some similar projects like this coming up and it would be better if it were a video
we both performed at an equal amount

what do you say bro smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 21 2014, 09:28 AM
Instructor
Hey mate - frankly, it would've been impossible to send something tomorrow, simply because I don't have any means to record for a few days more. I expect my new interface to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday (anyway, hopefully before Christmas) - I have ordered a big batch of stuff from Thomann:

- a Shure SM7B studio mic
- an Oktava acoustic guitar studio mic
- a big rack for placing all my axes in a row
- a nice acoustic guitar gig bag
- this audio interface: http://www.thomann.de/ro/maudio_fast_track_c400.htm - I got this one because the old one wouldn't allow me to use the Oktava mic when I would need to record acoustic guitars.

I'd be happy to record for ya, so let me know when you have something you would like me to be a part of wink.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Dec 29 2014, 03:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
This turned into a little mess ^^
The mixer didnt finish it, but I will have the video released within a few days, hopefully tommorow
Im done with the video atleast

A good thing is that the song im Covering ended up in a "song of the year" shortlist smile.gif
It might be announced as the winner soon, and I will have the video released so thats perfect

Hope you had a nice Christmas smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 30 2014, 11:59 AM
Instructor
Hey mate,

It was nice - traditional, with my family - I tried to take things a bit slower as it has been a hectic year and these last few remaining days should hopefully fix me up for the next year.

Well, you know how projects in which more people are involved smile.gif Nothing goes according to plan, but if in the end the result is good, there's nothing to worry about. How does the video look like? Can you share it here, or would you prefer sending it to me in a PM?

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Dec 30 2014, 05:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos...780465132_o.jpg

here is a screen of me video editing smile.gif
Its coming out in 1-2 days I hope the video so I will share it on GMC

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 30 2014, 09:39 PM
Instructor
Oh! That 7 string Suhr! Can't wait to hear it in action smile.gif Place it here as soon as you find it ready biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Jan 5 2015, 12:34 AM
Learning Rock Star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgsnwg_l2HA

here it is smile.gif
Final mix took a while to get used to but now I enjoy it a lot

My friend first sent me some kind of beta mix, with louder guitars that sounded more powerful
The riffs might in some parts not be that audible but the tune in general is much nicer to hear in this mix smile.gif

Give it a like on youtube too mate smile.gif I think it helps in the long run to get more views

This post has been edited by ElHombre: Jan 5 2015, 05:10 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2015, 01:38 PM
Instructor
Hey Erik!

I love it! But, if you ask me, I would certainly turn up the guitars biggrin.gif I feel that need, in respect to the mix, but otherwise, in terms of orchestrations, ideas, riffs and everything, I like it very much and I would certainly like to be a part of a similar thing in the future smile.gif Just lemme know when the time comes wink.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Jan 6 2015, 02:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
Agreed, my initial thought when I got the final mix, guitars are too low.
But then I kind of got used to it, 2-3 days of listening

A cover like this should have more focus on the guitar in the mix, but it turned out a nice meltpot I think smile.gif

Ill upload an early verision of the mix with louder guitars to compare with
I really like this verision. But now I kind of like both so smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  caryyouhome_snippet.mp3 ( 1.65MB ) Number of downloads: 98

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2015, 03:05 PM
Instructor
Hey again, mate!

I definitely love this more guitar friendly version biggrin.gif I have an idea - why not post the mix on her FB page or something? smile.gif Maybe she will appreciate it and you will receive some well deserved exposure biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Jan 6 2015, 04:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
That would be awesome but it is a bit of a gamble.. biggrin.gif
I mean some stuff this girl posts.. like this: http://instagram.com/p/xfGscFD1rW/?modal=true
crazy

Anyway, maybe it wont affect it but maybe I increase my chances of not having the video taken down If I dont like it to her page
But there are plenty of covers of it, not metal bur remix, acoustic cover and so on smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 7 2015, 08:26 AM
Instructor
Well, it was just a though, but after seeing that pic... uhmm... I am not so eager about the idea anymore biggrin.gif

Try some djent communities, groups on Facebook - be a bit more eager to expose yourself, mate smile.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Jan 7 2015, 02:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yes, my goal for this video is 10 000 views.
Today I will reach 1000, so 1000 in 3 days its ok

The video I will do with my keyboardist friend, I hope to drive that one up pretty high (he got 20 k subs)
Cause in that one we will link this video as well

so in 3-4 months 10 k views will be manageable I hope

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2015, 09:37 AM
Instructor
Seems fair enough to me smile.gif The song is good as a composition and now, with the righ orchestration (in our opinion, most likely laugh.gif ) it should generate interest biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Jan 23 2015, 04:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykUir8LZNEs

Found this gem biggrin.gif
Old Marco song which didnt end up on "theres hope" record.

I suppose this is a tune I will put on the car radio in the heating summer on the way to the beach

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2015, 06:22 PM
Instructor
Good choice biggrin.gif Could stand near Satch's Summer Song - it has that vibe biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 26 27 28
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 07:50 AM