6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Dragonborn - New Collab !, Epic Mythological Guitar Goodness
Headbanger
Apr 5 2013, 11:55 PM
GMC:er
Great collab...congrats to everyone who played!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 6 2013, 04:23 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hey Ben! You have done it again my friend! Another great collab! Glad you like the harmony over the intro and the tremolo action.
I definately see what you mean about those bends though,I kind of jacked up the arpeggio at the begging of the solo too. I'll have to chalk it up to lack of practice and bending has definately been an issue with me lately since I havent been able to pick up the guitar nearly as much as I would like. It sucks since I sooo love to bend sad.gif
I'll pay extra attention to that the next time around, I promise smile.gif Great work everyone! And I am glad to see some new players taking part too! Cheers everyone!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Apr 6 2013, 06:43 AM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 5 2013, 10:17 PM) *
WeePee - Like Ulrik, this is a very restrained and controlled take from you. I was almost waiting for some outrageous moment like a spider jumping out of the screen or something but you kept it nice and respectful wink.gif It works well. That harmony is also a nice touch and the ending is cool !

Thanks for the comments again wink.gif
I just played slow stuff which worked for this one. The harmony part was "borrowed" from Zelda game. I think Saria's song was the one.
And the chromatic run at the end was used in another collab too laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 5 2013, 10:17 PM) *
Now how the hell am I ever going to top this ? What are Gitarrero and WeePee going to expect next ??? ph34r.gif

Just do what we're telling you - You'll do fine ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by WeePee: Apr 6 2013, 06:44 AM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 6 2013, 09:00 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 5 2013, 08:17 PM) *
Gitarrero - Christian comes along to remind us that, no matter how good something is done, there is always a German who can come along and do it better ! If we're going to do a Dragonborn Collab then there's damn well going to be a dragon !! Am I right ? biggrin.gif This is why we love you, dude !!! smile.gif The solo's good too with great timing and melody (the M word again !). I think this collab brought out a mature, reflective melodic side to everybody.

Now how the hell am I ever going to top this ? What are Gitarrero and WeePee going to expect next ??? ph34r.gif

Thank you very much! smile.gif

Since I don't have the crazy shredding skills as most of the other guys, I tried to become the guy who is famous for his videos laugh.gif

I seriously don't think you can ever top this...so with tears in my eyes I will let you leave GMC now, thank you again for such a great collab and for all the joy you brought each and every one of us. It has been an honour learning from you. Take care! You don't have to fear german or finnish attacks on facebook or in real life anymore, no more blackmailing, no more weird songs on your wall.

Hahaha, as if!!!

Better prepare something new...my friends and I might demand something soon.

Very soon.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 6 2013, 09:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Apr 6 2013, 05:43 AM) *
Just do what we're telling you - You'll do fine ph34r.gif

mad.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Apr 6 2013, 08:00 AM) *
Hahaha, as if!!!

Better prepare something new...my friends and I might demand something soon.

Very soon.

Double mad.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 6 2013, 09:21 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 6 2013, 10:12 AM) *
mad.gif

Double mad.gif

Don't give me that angry face, young man!

No donuts for you today AND tomorrow!

The german has spoken.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Apr 6 2013, 01:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
Ben! Thanks for all the great comments and for putting all this together. You deserve a really manly donut.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 6 2013, 02:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Apr 6 2013, 12:49 PM) *
Ben! Thanks for all the great comments and for putting all this together. You deserve a really manly donut.

Attached Image

Ohh.. my....... that is......

AWESOME !!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Apr 6 2013, 06:26 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Apr 6 2013, 01:49 PM) *

Attached Image

Yes, indeed that's a Manowar style donut!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:55 PM