2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Tired Of Cooking!
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 9 2011, 05:48 PM
Instructor
hey guys! I have my studio at home so I pass a lot of time here so I use to cook myself but lately I'm a bit tired of cooking every time and I don't have enough ideas and time for it... I use to call the delivery but I can't do it all the time because I'll waste all my money on it! laugh.gif

Do you have this problem or something similar?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 9 2011, 05:58 PM
Instructor
Just eat noodles and the occasional ham sandwich ! Very very occasionally I may cook eggs, or bacon or sausages.. sometimes all 3 ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 9 2011, 06:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 9 2011, 01:58 PM) *
Just eat noodles and the occasional ham sandwich ! Very very occasionally I may cook eggs, or bacon or sausages.. sometimes all 3 ohmy.gif

I found this ones in the freezer..

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Frederik
Nov 9 2011, 06:35 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
watch cooking vids on the youtube, and cook for several days, and put in the frezzer or fridge and reheat

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 9 2011, 06:56 PM
Tone Seeker
Well I do cooking for living tongue.gif and yeah after work I don't wanna cook so much. But ofcourse when I'm feeling good I cook at home. Actually I was gonna do some mudcakes for the weekend Yammy !!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 9 2011, 07:06 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 9 2011, 04:58 PM) *

Watch out for them Bombay Bad Boy's!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 9 2011, 07:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 9 2011, 06:06 PM) *
Watch out for them Bombay Bad Boy's!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You know what I'm like !! laugh.gif

QUOTE (WeePee @ Nov 9 2011, 05:56 PM) *
Actually I was gonna do some mudcakes for the weekend Yammy !!

What are mudcakes ?? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 9 2011, 10:13 PM
Instructor
I had similar problems and I found a solution - got married! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
zicco
Nov 9 2011, 10:28 PM
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 9 2011, 10:13 PM) *
I had similar problems and I found a solution - got married! tongue.gif

Sinisa has already said everything that needs to be said about this cool.gif

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Nov 10 2011, 03:18 AM
I got married and now i have to cook for 2 jejejeje- Gabe I have Exactly the same problem!!! and i am not eating properly, too much junk

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 10 2011, 05:44 AM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 9 2011, 10:16 PM) *
What are mudcakes ?? smile.gif

It's a cake with full of dark chocolate, butter and hint of orangejuice.

(it's a straight translation from fin to eng so maybe you have a diffrent name for it)

+Quote Post
superize
Nov 10 2011, 07:09 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I cook almost every meal and i always make alot so i can just heat it up and eat

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 10 2011, 09:53 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Take an evening off and cook enough food, different meals, to last a couple of week and put microwave buckets in the freezer.
Saves you a lot of time. Might be that you only have 4-5 different means during two weeks but that's just rock n roll.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 10 2011, 10:15 AM
Instructor
I live in the same house with all my family (mom, dad, grandparents and dogs) smile.gif so, there's a power duo on the job - mom and grandma biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 10 2011, 11:08 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Nov 10 2011, 04:44 AM) *
It's a cake with full of dark chocolate, butter and hint of orangejuice.

(it's a straight translation from fin to eng so maybe you have a diffrent name for it)

I've never encountered those before.. it's very different ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 10 2011, 11:39 AM
Instructor
Try with Chinese food, it's easy to make, and it's good. It's always good to stand up from the chair, and spend 30 minutes standing, making a pause from the studio work, it's healthy. I know this can be hard, because you love your work, and time in studio flies by, and you need to stay just a minute longer, just a minute longer.. smile.gif But, it's good to make a pause.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 10 2011, 12:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 10 2011, 10:39 AM) *
It's always good to stand up from the chair, and spend 30 minutes standing, making a pause from the studio work, it's healthy.

Absolutely. Humans weren't designed to sit in the same position for hours, we were designed to move so it's good to get some physical activity in so you don't end up with the body of a 70yr old man when you're only in your 20's !! wink.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 10 2011, 05:07 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 10 2011, 02:08 PM) *
I've never encountered those before.. it's very different ! smile.gif

Here it is Ben smile.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Nov 10 2011, 05:35 PM
We humans have evolved from fire to nu-wave (microwave oven)!
As a kid, I found out man can survive on hunting for frozen meals in the fridge/freezer (such as tv dinners, pies, fish and pizza) and microwave them (tip: on a piece of paper on absorb liquids) when there's no woman around.

According to the path of evolution (for those that believe in it)... we will slowly develop better longer arms with the ability to scratch our back in those hard to reach places, bigger butts for sitting on, with smaller brains so we don't have to worry about these complex questions and no legs.

ps: Mudcake is delicious, your missing out on some awesome food there if your never had it!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 10 2011, 08:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Nov 10 2011, 04:07 PM) *

Here it is Ben smile.gif

It reminds me of chocolate brownies. Is the orange bits just on top or is there orange taste in the cake as well ? smile.gif

QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Nov 10 2011, 04:35 PM) *
According to the path of evolution (for those that believe in it)... we will slowly develop better longer arms with the ability to scratch our back in those hard to reach places, bigger butts for sitting on, with smaller brains so we don't have to worry about these complex questions and no legs.

I think you're right.. especially the big butt and no legs bit !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:50 AM