Style Request: Phish (trey Anastasio)
ElfInSheepsCloth...
Jun 8 2011, 08:13 PM
GMC:er
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I would love to see some lessons in Trey's style. I've found some of his riffs to be great picking and finger exercises. Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2011, 11:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElfInSheepsClothing @ Jun 8 2011, 07:13 PM) *
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I would love to see some lessons in Trey's style. I've found some of his riffs to be great picking and finger exercises. Thanks.

Hey man!

I never heard about them - can you show me a youtube link with your favorite tune?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ElfInSheepsCloth...
Jun 10 2011, 03:07 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 9 2011, 10:13 AM) *
Hey man!

I never heard about them - can you show me a youtube link with your favorite tune?

They are a Jamband with a pretty big cult following. Here’s a few Links.
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbN7BHz94F0...feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MnnNxUEzDI

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:23 PM