New Agile 7 String!, With a sound preview
TylerT
Jan 11 2012, 08:39 PM
Guitar Hero
Its so hard to say...but this guitar (725$) completely blows my EBMM JP6 (3000$) out of the water...

http://www.rondomusic.com/interceptorpro72...ribalgreen.html

I couldnt be happier! PLEASE look into Agile if your looking for a new guitar! The playability and craftsmanship is INSANE

Heres how it sounds!

http://soundcloud.com/tylerteeple/breakdown-idea

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2012, 08:46 PM
Instructor
Wou!! It looks beautiful!! and the sound of the sample that you shared it killer. Great guitar and reasonable price!

Sell yours and buy two of these ones!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
TylerT
Jan 11 2012, 08:47 PM
Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 11 2012, 02:46 PM) *
Wou!! It looks beautiful!! and the sound of the sample that you shared it killer. Great guitar and reasonable price!

Sell yours and buy two of these ones!! smile.gif

Yea man I have considered it!!! They're nothing short of amazing!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 11 2012, 09:21 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Before you sell your other guitar, make sure you have owned this guitar long enough. We all have that euphoric feeling with a new axe, then reality sets in. Most of the time reality is great, and you only find a few flaws with it, little things you can ignore - but you don't want to regret selling that guitar! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 11 2012, 09:34 PM
Learning Roadie
Awesome paint job on that thing!! And it does sound so heavy!

@Brett
I've been reading on your facebook that you've been having trouble with your new axe. ?? I've been thinking about your getting this guitar and wondered how it was going.

+Quote Post
djohnneay
Jan 11 2012, 09:45 PM
GMC:er
The video on the site doesn't do the guitar justice when I hear your sample.
It sounds INSANE! I'll keep track and maybe get one for myself sometime!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 11 2012, 10:01 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (thefireball @ Jan 11 2012, 05:34 PM) *
Awesome paint job on that thing!! And it does sound so heavy!

@Brett
I've been reading on your facebook that you've been having trouble with your new axe. ?? I've been thinking about your getting this guitar and wondered how it was going.

All the problems stem from poor maintenance from the previous owner. He bypassed the tone pot which is fine, except he did it by cutting wires in half instead of removing the proper solder joints. The bad grounding on the guitar leads to a constant hum which permeates everything I play and annoys me to no end.

I am having it rewired eventually, hopefully soon but I am so strapped for cash its insane. The guitar was a steal for the price I paid, just needs some tender loving care. If your budget is high enough, an Agile is a highly recommended choice - There models that are in the $400 range I am not overly fond of, the tone of the guitar seems to be too dark for my tastes, but there higher end models like the one tyler got, are exceptional.

That being said, the good thing about the ESP SC models to me are the bright tones, which I love, and the I find that they really let aftermarket parts like pickups make bigger changes to your tone for better customization. Excellent for studio work as well from what I have heard from the many reviews I have read.

My train of thought is buy a decent $400-$500 guitar and customize it to how I want it to sound. This guitar will be specifically for Metal, low tunings, and bright leads. It will not be good for clean tones ideally, nor will it play another genre that well. I think its better to get guitars suited to specific needs, rather than looking for an all in one.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 11 2012, 10:40 PM
Instructor
Interceptor ! What a cool name ,sounds powerful indeed wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2012, 10:32 AM
Instructor
Hey Ty! Killer stuff mate! I am REALLY thinking about getting one biggrin.gif What would you recommend? I would actually like an 8 stringed one biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TylerT
Jan 13 2012, 01:28 AM
Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 12 2012, 04:32 AM) *
Hey Ty! Killer stuff mate! I am REALLY thinking about getting one biggrin.gif What would you recommend? I would actually like an 8 stringed one biggrin.gif

Any of the PRO models! They are neck-through and they come with either the EMG's (707's or 808's) or SD Blackouts!

The interceptors usually come with the EMG's and have a Floyd!!

and the Septor's are hardtail and usually have the Blackouts!! You also have a choice of scale length!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:52 PM