Beginner's Challenge!
Bear Rose
Nov 5 2010, 02:59 PM
Beginner Instructor
I would like to issue a challenge to all of our beginner players. I want you to record your playing (either audio or video) and post it here in this thread! It can be anything from just strumming chords, to playing a song, to just noodling around on your guitar....whatever you want.

The purpose of this is to share your playing with people. I remember the first time I ever uploaded a video to youtube of me playing I was very worried of what people were going to think about my playing. But uploading my video had the exact opposite effect on me. It was a very freeing feeling to know that I've put my guitar playing out for the world to see.

Now, if you want to put your video or audio on youtube, go for it! I highly encourage it as that will get you more views than if you just upload it to this thread. But keep in mind that this thread is a "negative free zone". Anything that you post here will be viewed and commented on positively, and if you want some constructive criticism, just ask!

So I challenge all you guitarists who consider yourselves "beginners" to share your playing with us!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:45 PM