Good Excersise Or Lesson To Build Left/right Hand Synch?
AdamB
Jul 2 2007, 02:36 PM
GMC:er
Hey,

I've just joined guitarmasterclass and I'm slowly working up my playing speed and accuracy. I can do vertical scale runs (3 notes per string type things) reasonbly quickly and accuratly now, but I'm having trouble with string skipping and although I can pick quickly with my right hand and fret the notes quickly with my left hand, the two often go out of synch and it sounds very messy,

Is there some good excersises to work on synchronizing my two hands and to improve my string skipping?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
The Uncreator
Jul 2 2007, 03:09 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
It certainly helps, it build accuracy and Synchronization.

Also try to play licks that involve some more movement than usuall, and play them slowly with a metronome first, and speed them up, i find that this helps to get the right hand and left hand working well together, this is a lick i played to keep up my accuracy.

|--------------------------------------------
|--------------------------------------------
|-5-2----2----------------------------------
|------5----5-2-----2----------------------
|-----------------5------5-2-----2--------
|------------------------------5-----5-2---

Basic pattern, but this specific lick helped me build Accuracy, since you switch between strings often, it may not help you though, just find out wha works best for you smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:19 AM